We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 am

Confirmation that people you know online are really real can sometimes make the world esplode with the actual logic *dies of shock as Jimmy Carter and Letitia Dean serenade the populace with a duet of Danger! High Voltage* <=== is the world you've created with that image, Daymar.

On a side note, Snow White's hot :O

On another side note (though more adjacent than truly to the side as you might be looking at it with your lazy eye and strange glasses), we need another real life meet!*

* = add as many exclamations as you wish to satisfy your desire to see them overused to such a degree that you're sure they're ready to revolt and upset the very foundations of earthen laws and principles, such as cheese being normally a light/faint yellowy colour and smelling things with your nose. Do you really want a world with purple cheese and knee noses? I know I sure as hell don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legothom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 am

I am sorry, I wont be able to meet up with anyone on the internet anymore... thanks to some stupid government list I am on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 am

Daymar wrote:
See, when I went to Disneyland Florida, all I got was chained up
Curses, where did I leave my riding crop?

Last edited by Nerissa on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 am

Quintilius wrote:

Oh, and look at the Hugo Boss suit I bought myself, with Clavin Klein hat, shirt and tie! Mmm

Ooh, but where did you buy the invisible skipping rope??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 am

Wow, there's some real 'lookers' (cough) on this forum.

(does irony come across on the internet? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nickryan.net
Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Depends if you mean real irony or American irony (or even crossword distinctive irony - which is to say that interchangeable with sarcasm). Of course there's also Alanis Moriesette irony, which is more akin to bad luck than anything genuinely ironic. Oh, and Madonna irony... The list goes on.

But in short... yes, irony does come across. Sarcasm however rarely does unless you cheat and draw attention to it (by means of parenthesis around an exclamation mark, or whatever method you prefer).

Why am I typing this, other than for the soothing tappy-tap of fingers and keys? because I've just woken up and haven't quite realised it yet.

OH MY GOD, I'M AWAKE! Ah, that's better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!   

Back to top Go down

Quinneh celebrates New Years in Disneyworld, Florida!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2