We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mis-adventures of Emmie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Mis-adventures of Emmie Empty
PostSubject: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm

((Semi-open RP on the basis that there are some things that.... happened to Emmie in the past that have added to her working out where she came from, what she was, and why you should never smile at an orc, feel free to draw yourself into the tale if you wish, bear in mind she's still hyper and in love with tentacles and so she wasnt completely screwed))

Prologue

Emmie had little recollection of before landing in Coldridge with an 'oof' one winters day, from there on she survived in the world killing animals for food and their warm skins. She quickly made friends with a few other people, though whenever they asked her of her past... well she couldnt remember. Kafira had found her in the woods, and for a while she had found sanctury in Exile however things don't always remain so easy....

And so it begins
It was a dusty morning in Tanaris, her current home as she dutifully followed Feujin collecting samples of the rock and fauna for the Draeni's experiments. She'd just been into the inn to collect some old newspapers to wrap the rocks in when in the cage in the centre of the town she had noticed something glint in the sand. Curiousity kills the cat some might say, and so dropping the papers on the floor she moved towards the object, picking up the strange gold coin and rubbing it to get a closer look. Moving back to her pile of papers she noted an inscription on the coin... Proepertai of the Silvermoon Pleasuire Pits or something like that. "Hmmmm" she thought to no-one in particular, placing the coin in her pocket and picking up the papers once more.

As she moved towards the Gadgetzan gates she noticed a shady figure of an orc stood next to the blacksmith, a large dark ornatly decorated cloak covering most of his features, but for 2 eyes shining out from the depths. Thinking nothing off this she jumped on her mechanostrider waving at the figure as she rode off towards the harbour.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Upon arrival at the port she excitedly jumped off the mechanostrider, twisting her ankle on a stone as she landed.

"Oof!" She exclaimed as she hit the floor with a thud. Gingerly standing up she hobbled inside the buildings to hand Feujin the papers to wrap her specimens in. Only Feujin wasnt there, neither was the goblin who tended the small shop. Confused she limped to the doorway to look around outside.

She didnt notice the 2 forsaken eitherside of the door, one with a Brown Hessian bag marked "Gnome, This way up", the other with a small needle-syringe containing a tranquiliser. Before she knew what was happening she was bungled into a bag. Yelling at Feujin to stop messing around Emmie didnt feel the sharp prick of a needle into her side.... she did however stop screaming pretty quickly.

Nodding at each other as the bag stopped wiggling, the taller and less fleabitten forsaken took a length of rope securing the top of the bag.

"An easy one to catch, This un' escaped when his 'ighness took the slaves before, 'eel be pleased to ave it finally no doubt."

The two figures set off to their destination, one carrying the bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 am

(place holder)
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 am

(place holder)
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

(final past place holder)
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am

With a small determined sigh Emmie jumped off the bed, picking up the neatly written note and the parcel. Tossing the innkeeper a gold coin as she left the inn, the pink haired gnome jumped upon her strider and rode towards the bank of Ironforge..

Emmie had spent a great amount of time trying to word the letter accordingly, though words failed her… It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be a part of the Elite… far from it she thought that Apricot had noble aims, and that she deserved the success she wished. But well…. it’s hard for a gnome to be for those aims when at the end of the day she’s mostly a night elf, and couldn’t guarantee when she would be there for either Apricot or little Leaf.

Stopping there briefly she deposited the parcel, hoping that it would find its way safely to Apricot.

“I hope she understands”. The gnome said to no one in particular.

“I’m sure she will” Came the reply from a female human Emmie immediately recognised as Validus, the leader of Closed Circle. “You’re not exactly in the easiest situation, and its probably safest for you to be within the circle…. Regardless of your… form.”

“For sure” came a slightly stuttered reply “I feel bad though, for abandoning her”

“Don’t…You have a purpose to serve for us too you know, and besides… there’s a young gnome in Stormwind, an orphan… I’ve made it so Apricot will soon have a powerful ally in her. The Elite is no longer your battle.”

With that the Paladin jumped upon her fierce looking mount.

“Come Emmie, we have things to do” passing Emmie a purple tabard “This will keep you warm”.

Emmie looked wistfully at the post box before turning back to Validus.

“Of course” jumping on her mechanostrider Emmie followed Validus out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 am

((The letter- to keep things together ^.^

The letter is neatly written, on a slightly faded parchment, along with the letter there is a parcel containing a tabard and a few other items

Quote :
Dear Apricot,

Thank you for taking me in and making me feel so at home amongst you. I'm sorry to do this to you, as I know your aims are noble and I will always support you... but I must leave the Elite.

There's something that I never really could tell you, and still really cannot but know that it makes me remaining in the Elite impossible at this time.

Should you require my aid, know that I am there for you and will remain to be. I can be contacted through Validus of Closed Circle, should you not be able to contact me direct, or through a night elf named Emanee.

Good luck, I hope you can achieve the goals you work so hard towards.

Emmie.

))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mis-adventures of Emmie   The Mis-adventures of Emmie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mis-adventures of Emmie
Page 1 of 1