We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines Empty
PostSubject: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 am

A.I.M. Battle Report

Client: Rokalm Grimtam
Background: Not verfied. Additional research in progress.
Payment: High.
Mission: Task force under direct command of client. Eliminating of targets behind enemy lines.

Description: Hired we approached the location of the meeting, Ironforge, were client and his own troops awaited us. Frontal assault on the gate and breakthoug the guards followed. While raising the alarm objective was to barricade in one of the dwarfen houses and hold positions until further orders. Opposition was strong once the city was alerted about intruders, the high profile troops of the employeer proved to be effective in any way keeping our position without casualties.

Once enemy patrols downed we changed buildings and barricades another two times, the initial task seemed fulfilled (although AIM mercs were not briefed about actual reasoning behind attack) we moved on fighting the way though Tinker Town. Opposition gained on force and we had several heavy injured squad members but managed to reach the Deeprun Tram.

The Alliance were at full alarm at this moment but seemed to secure the inner city so we had time to recover in the Deeprun Tram section Ironforge. There we met reinforcements (who have sneaked in towards a other location). Regrouping we hijacked one of the trains moving on to the city of Stormwind.

Entering the Dwarfen District we faced close to no opposition (it seemed that Stormwind patrols took the other Tram to reach Ironforge) moving into the city we occupied several buildings and repeated the strategy from Ironforge. After meeting light ressistance initial mission of client seemed fulfilled, regrouping and falling back to Dwarfen District and Deeprun Tram followed.

Our casters started creating a portal for the final retreat, mission of melee and other combatants not busy creating the escape path made sure the ritual was not disturbed. Final retreat followed, place of location were to we landed after use of portal can't be said in report. Payment was without complications transfered and negotiations for further cooperation were taken.

Jahraka.

A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines Wowscr12

A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines Wowscr13
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 am

Hoorah! (And I hope you had time for the obligatory Deep Run Tram Intense Masturbatory Session☺)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:54 pm

You would be surprised, reminds me of which I take the opportunity.

The Theatre of Cruelty wouldn't mind if they show up themself someday? I know your busy with shiz and stuff, and am also aware of couple of other things but what if I organize the event and you just tell your guildies (in case you cant come) hmm?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Darn it! i always miss the fun stuff Sad

Really need to get Vyp involved with this group asap....
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Vypra wrote:
Darn it! i always miss the fun stuff Sad

Really need to get Vyp involved with this group asap....

You should join, yup thats my opinion.

And fancy new avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Once again it looks good fun Very Happy , and yeah, cool avatar vyp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines   A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines Empty

Back to top Go down

A.I.M. Battle Report - Behind enemy lines
Page 1 of 1