We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[IC] Exceeding Borders - by Silanora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[IC] Exceeding Borders - by Silanora Empty
PostSubject: [IC] Exceeding Borders - by Silanora   [IC] Exceeding Borders - by Silanora EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 am

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=11824282350&sid=1 - Vyp))

Hearing the door to her chambers being opened, Silanora turned around and looked at the short, cloaked figure who entered.
"Where have you been? I have been waiting for your arrival for the past hour, explain yourself," asked the priestess who smiled politely.
"I w-w-wa-waa-" stammered the elf.
"No matter," replied Silanora as she waved her hand dismissively, "I want you to deliver this message to the draenei official in charge in Quel'Danas."

She held out the letter, the freshly written Thalassian print glistening in the brightness of the room:

To the exiled ones,
Kronakai kristor.

One year has passed since your gracious leader, the prophet Velen of Argus bestowed upon my people – the sin’dorei – with the upmost generous of gifts: the celebrated cleansing of the glorious Sunwell. For this we are eternally grateful to Velen; such a feat would have never been able to be accomplished if not for his valiant efforts to bring our two people together despite our previous and numerous differences. Side by side we were able to retaliate against the encroaching waves of demons who sought to bring devastation to our world. As one, we hindered the attempts of the invading demons to wreak havoc and they were ultimately and completely defeated because of our conjoined efforts.

However, over the past few months the Court of the Sun in Silvermoon City has been receiving numerous complaints of inappropriate and often malicious behaviour towards the blood elves who had come to peacefully visit the magical fount from the draenei who were guarding it. Such conduct will not be tolerated and no amount of excuses could justify their immoral actions! We have patiently waited for your people to see the errors of their ways but our patience has been tempted more than we are capable of withstanding such lascivious performances of unjustifiable acts towards the sin’dorei!

Therefore, it is with my deep most regret that I must inform you that the Court of the Sun kindly asks those who call themselves the draenei to withdraw their troops from the Isle of Quel’Danas as their improper behaviour has become intolerable and in addition, all threats have been fully conquered and subdued and as a result their assistance in guarding the Sunwell is no longer required.

Priestess Silanora Dawnstrider.
Selama ashal’anore.

Enclosed you will find proof of the ongoing harrasment of blood elf pilgrims:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img109/7475/doneo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
All draenei role-players are of course welcome to post an in-character reply if they so wish to.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

[IC] Exceeding Borders - by Silanora
Page 1 of 1