We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LF IC Newswriter..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-24

LF IC Newswriter.. Empty
PostSubject: LF IC Newswriter..   LF IC Newswriter.. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:01 am

I wasn't sure where to post it.

So I have a small story like something about SW and i wonder if there is anyone from those IC newspaper who would like to write it. Also my problem is that mostly these newspapers deal with horde matters. I could try to write it myself.. but <insert plenty of excuses>, better to stick already known newspapers and as i have seen lately they are a bit inactive.

The basis of it:
I have a character who has a certain opinion about the current state of SW and wants to share with the public..
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

LF IC Newswriter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF IC Newswriter..   LF IC Newswriter.. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:33 am

I could poke my neightboor also known as the Gnewsman here around, he isn't really active on WAL if he doesn't need to post something but I tell him to check out, best bet would be to PM him I guess, otherwise I wouldn't like to take the SSD in SW matters, again, bit fed up with it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
The Gnewsman

The Gnewsman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-08

LF IC Newswriter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF IC Newswriter..   LF IC Newswriter.. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Just send a PM with the information on this forums and the Gnews gnomes will see what they can do for it.

The payment bill will arrive then in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LF IC Newswriter.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF IC Newswriter..   LF IC Newswriter.. Empty

Back to top Go down

LF IC Newswriter..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: