HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nickryan.net
Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Very Happy

Perhaps this could be a new approach to saturday night violence, the deployment of meatheads in drag ready to spark pissed up gobshites everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Is it me, or did they miss out the reason why the cage fighters were in drag?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote :
The attackers are arrested by police as they stagger down the road. Officers later learned the cross-dressers were actually cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out.

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Vypra wrote:
Quote :
The attackers are arrested by police as they stagger down the road. Officers later learned the cross-dressers were actually cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out.

Ah, it's me then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 am

I don't know why, but things like this reminds me of the Romans wars against the Persian empire.
The manly, powerful and always vicorious Romans couldn't realize why they didn't manage to beat ther Persians. Those sissy arab guys had long hair, danced and -by Mars!- even wore make-up in battle! Humiliating!

But then, the Persian rulers at that time were the decedants of Alexander the Greats commanders, along side with the ancient Persian nobility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs   

Back to top Go down

Cross dressing cage fighters turn tables on yobs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1