We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have I missed something?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Have I missed something? Empty
PostSubject: Have I missed something?   Have I missed something? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 am

Still grinding away at the Loremaster achievements in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. I am currently 51 quests off the EK one and I still have all the quests in BS and a load of quests in dungeons, not to mention any quests that start in Silvermoon or UC. On the Kalimdor side I am 242 off completion and I only have Ungoro, Felwood and Winterspring as well as TB and Org before I'm out of quests. Is it me or does it look like it might be harder to get the Kalimdor one that EK? Or have I forgotten somewhere that gives quests other than the obvious places?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have I missed something?   Have I missed something? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 am

I'm not sure.. Eastern Kingdoms was fairly easy, I just started from the south and worked my way up through every zone, doing every quest I could infd.

I'm currently working on Kalimdor, and I think I have about a hundred quests left, scattered all over the continent. I'll come back when I've set up a proper strategy and can see how much I have left to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Have I missed something?   Have I missed something? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Loremaster = Do Every Quest Possible In The Whole Game?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have I missed something?   Have I missed something? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Nah, just about 95% of all the quests in the entire game, I was told.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I missed something?   Have I missed something? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have I missed something?
Page 1 of 1