We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Templates for the Broken Keel

Go down 
+2
Vypra
Vexacus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character Templates for the Broken Keel Empty
PostSubject: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:12 am

In case you are new to the keel and want to make a dramatic impact when visiting, here is a thread to post your favourite quick character sketches! Feel free to reuse and improvise for maximum impact.

- a mighty tramp dressed in rags with a wooden sword robs the tavern

- an emo dies mysteriously in the middle of the pub

- a patron walks out in a sulk because Vypra did not serve them immediately

- somebody begs Vypra to give them a job and after working one night is never seen again

- a patron gets hilariously drunk collapsing in the middle of the tavern, then getting up and collapsing a second time when they realise nobody paid attention the first time

- a person gets myseriously poisoned

- a peon equipped with a wooden spoon burns the keel down and all inside

- a lowbie alliance mysertiously appears in the middle of the tavern and quickly runs out

- a person is dying of a deadly disease and naturally heads to the keel to seek a cure

- the guildmaster of a newly formed guild asks everyone in the tavern if they want to join their newly formed guild which has no other objectives or background other than "to be an RP guild"

- someone climbs ontop of the serving bench and barrel and begins dancing

- a thousand year old orc stops by for a drink

- a guest informs everyone he is he right hand of Arthas and will feast on their souls, before calmly asking for a mug of Darkmoon Special

- a villian working on their evil plot for world domination stops by for some Crunchy Serpent and wine, pausing whilst eating it to read sections aloud from their Big Book of Evil Plans
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:23 am

I lol'd Twisted Evil

It is hilarious how many time we've seen these exact things though...if the Keel was anywhere else but Azeroth, it would be a smoking, ghoul infested, hole in the ground by now Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 am

Quote :
a guest informs everyone he is the right hand of Arthas and will feast on their souls, before calmly asking for a mug of Darkmoon Special

Yeah, sorry about that. I was tired of wiping sticky stuff from my gauntlet Wink
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

Hey! You stole my story, no. 3! No fair Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 am

Opathu wrote:
Hey! You stole my story, no. 3! No fair Sad

I'm assuming that's poster number 3 rather than story number 3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Heh. You guys have created Horde's equivalent of Goldshire Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Vexacus wrote:

- a villian working on their evil plot for world domination stops by for some Crunchy Serpent and wine, pausing whilst eating it to read sections aloud from their Big Book of Evil Plans

I don't drink wine Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm

I wanted to seek a cure for my deadly disease in the Keel next tuesday! You spoiled it for me now.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 am

Daidrax wrote:
I wanted to seek a cure for my deadly disease in the Keel next tuesday! You spoiled it for me now.. Sad

You're in the House so you're barred anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 am

Rokalm wrote:
I don't drink wine Razz

I never drink wine!
Character Templates for the Broken Keel 039_69111
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 am

I think I succeeded in entering said establishment; insulting the waiting staff; and then managed to be completely ignored until I logged due to reason number 100 ("Avoid wife until she finds you playing game and casts [Summons Hubbie, no resist]").
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

Vypra wrote:
Daidrax wrote:

You're in the House so you're barred anyway Wink

*fistshake, and goes to plot her revenge from the Big Book of Evil Plans. But not the one that Vexa mentioned, the sequel*

I will get you yet! MUAAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 pm

*surreptitiously slips a rolled Spreadsheet of Doom up her sleeve while poking a folded Pie-chart of Malevolent Undertakings back into a boot and peers around innocently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates for the Broken Keel   Character Templates for the Broken Keel Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Templates for the Broken Keel
Page 1 of 1