We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! Empty
PostSubject: Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!   Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Robbery in the Keel! Pirate gets un-masked by a member of the House!

by your favourite journalist on the spot Dlehis Brightbow

What a lovely night to go out, that is what I tought when I entered Ratchet yesterday evening. The moon and stars were shining with their light on my lovely hair and I was feeling sexy with my new Fucci jeans and Sersace boots. I entered the famous Broken Keel and I didn't even had the chance to sit or there was an argue between a Forsaken and Orc. I quickly grabbed my notebook and pencil and sniffed the air: It smelled like drama!

The Orc was being accused of stealing the property of the Forsaken, some tongue's say it was a secret dark heirloom, but that wasn't confirmed by the Forsaken wich had been called Paakun by his "bodyguards" ( They weren't very impressive and smart I'd say).
After talking a lot, Paakun decided they'd sort it out outside, I wasn't sure what he ment, but I decided to follow them and I hoped my new clothes wouldn't get damaged during my investigation! I saw them walking towards a building next to the inn. Paakun and the scared Orc entered the house while the bodyguards guarded the door. I could not pass, so I heroicly sneaked trough a small window on the back of the building and climbed the stairs. The Forsaken had frozen the door, so I could only listen to what they were saying...

While listening carefully to the conversation, I heard the Orc crying, Paakun cleary hit the young Orc and I think after the smack, the Orc gave Paakun his heirloom back. But this wasn't the end, I was about the find out, that the Orc was a pirate! And not just some kind of pirate, he told Paakun, who later admits he is crazy, that he was a member of the Blacksail Blackhands. After doing some research, I linked the fake clan to the famous Bloodsail Blackhands, the most wanted pirate-clan of Azeroth! The Orc pirate said he was a new recruit and was so scared, he was crying like a baby! Not really a though pirate at all! Paakun was yelling that he would kill the Orc if he wouldn't awnser, but the wimp let the Orc go as soon as he had enough awnsers, very, very noble of you Paakun... NOT!

I knew the drama was over, so I left the building with a grin on my face and I was glad my new fashionable clothes weren't torned apart!
I even misslead the bodyguards, those fools.. I re-entered the Keel and noticed a Sin'dorei with a beautiful haircut and a lovely Vouis Liton dress, but I will write about that next time! More drama, more excitement!

yours,
Dlehis Brightbow
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!   Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Dont mind the grammar and such please ^^
I'm planning to do more collum-ish writing, I think it suits Dlehis better
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!   Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

A pirate crying? SACRE BLEU! SANDER LAWS! 40 hits with the leash!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Kerdal

Kerdal

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!   Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm

A Pirate crying from my lot preposterous! I must find out who it was.

Anyway good read hope there is more from the Keel again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!   Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked! Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra, extra! Pirate gets un-masked!
Page 1 of 1