We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored Empty
PostSubject: Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored   Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

The moon has almost left the sky while the sun is slowly starting to appear. The shadows it cast in “murder row” are dark and almost seem alive. The warlocks are training there new pupils. The guards are turning a blind eye and the low lives do what they always do. In a corner Zev'Era watches the inhabitants off the ally.

She had arrived to the city a few days ago. The Vaulkhar had called for a meeting. The meeting had been boring except for the normal power struggle. In the duels a Drachau had stepped forward. It would be interesting to see his down fall. The girl smiles at the thought. The downfall off a cousin was always interesting to watch. Off course so was the down fall off those plotting and failing. Her eyes got a scary glittered as the knight thought of what would happen to those.

What she did find disappointing a bit was not getting concrete orders from the Vaulkhar or his Drachau? No matter Zev'Era would find something to break the tedious day to day routine. As the girl looked around her eyes started to glitter again. She moved closer to the training room off the warlock masters and waited a bit. As she heard the teachers ask one of their young students to summon his minion the wicked smile on the girls face was just a pale warning for what was to come.

The guards rushed into the ally. Screams off pain and pools of blood was the first they saw entering the scene. In the middle lay some sort of minion and a young student crying and bleeding lay close to it. Al he whispered was: “I am sorry master I did not mean too.” It was all too plain how was the creator of this horrible crime scene. The young student would most likely be hanged whit in the hour.

Spectators start to show up and soon a crowd is formed screaming for justice. As the guards try to take the young boy to the magistrator a knight slowly moves in front of the crowd. “Were you taking him? The magistrator? What is he going to do? A slap on his fingers for been a bad little elf? I say hand him to us. Let’s have some real justice.” The crowd starts to scream at the guards. Relied by the girl’s words they seem to go totally crazy. The elf responsible for their madness just slowly moves back to the crowd. Those how look closer to this girl see a dangerous glitter in her eyes.

The guards however have no time to look any closer as the crowd starts to move forward to get the young student. They are getting nervous as the people living in “Murder row” are known for been whit out mercy and no respect for the laws of the city. As the first knives are drown the guards loose there nerves. Whit a scream they throw the boy to the crowd and run off.
The boys screams can be heard for a while and strangely enough…if you listen carefully. Somebody is giggling. As the crowd finishes whit the boy they start to wonder off. On the floor a hump off meat is all that seems to be left off the corps. Even his head somebody toke as a souvenir.

Zev'Era turns around to move away from the area as she bumps into a body herself. It’s one off her cousins. “What happened here?”
The girl looks up and says “I got bored.”.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored   Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm

hehe, i really like this...i hope i can come up with something as nasty Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

Zev'Era and her...solution to been bored
Page 1 of 1