We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Go down 
+14
Alaster Grymm
Ryleen
Opathu
Chassandra
Siheld
Vexacus
Manovan Marrowsteel
Feronius
Leaf
Quintilius
Avior
munechi
Crowley
Vypra
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am

kinda agree with this comment

Quote :
Sounds like an April Fool's Joke in the middle of August imo...
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm

It's the section on class/race restrictions being removed that really seals this for me as someone's ungrounded wet dream. It wouldn't surprise me if there were some kernels of truth in this, but separating them from the crap is impossible.

And replacing Thrall with Garrosh? No...just...no. They can't kill that little camel cunt off fast enough as it is, the last thing he needs is another promotion.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 pm

* Human Hunter
* Orc Mage
* Night Elf Mage
* Dwarf Mage
* Blood Elf Warrior
* Dwarf Shaman
* Undead Hunter
* Tauren Paladin
* Tauren Priest
* Gnome Priest
* Troll Druid

if this is true then there will be light wielding taurens and dwarf shamans...

\"As they strive to recover, they come across an Orc captured on an Alliance ship and rescue him. The Orc turns out to be none other than Thrall himself, and in return offers the Goblins a place within the Horde.\"

Thrall getting captured by the alliance... seems unlikely to me (with the kor\'kron and everything)

\"The Guardian of Tirisfal
Malfurion Stormrage will be returning to Azeroth to aid in the creation of the new Guardian of Tirisfal - Thrall! Med\'an\'s role in these events is currently unknown.\"

eh...

\"The New (New) Horde
Thrall will hand over the leadership of the Horde to Garrosh Hellscream, while he serves as a coordinator for both the Horde and Alliance forces in and effort to combat the new threat of the Naga and Black Dragonflight. Without Thrall to keep Garrosh in check, he declares open war on the Alliance. In the political upheaval Cairne Bloodhoof is implicated as a traitor to the Horde and murdered by Garrosh. Cairne\'s son Baine takes over as the new Tauren chieftan. This could explain why Baine was removed from the game in Patch 3.2.2, you can find more information about this in Ahmo Thunderhorn - replacement for Baine Bloodhoof?\"

so under Thralls command the alliance and the horde fight together in the new expension, but the horde and alliance are having a war in all other fronts, right. and Cairne becoming a traitor and getting killed by garosh... then the taurens will probaly leave the horde. and saurfang will the cleave garrosh.

i agree with Vypra
tough i do think that blizzard is capable of doing something as stupid as this. we will see it at blizzcon i guess.

Last edited by munechi on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Crowley wrote:

And replacing Thrall with Garrosh? No...just...no. They can't kill that little camel cunt off fast enough as it is, the last thing he needs is another promotion.

It wouldn't be that horribly wrong if they weren't making Thrall a new Guardian of Tirisfal...
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Well. I actually hope this is true. It would be so much more interesting then yet another "lol 10 more levels, one more continent" expansion. I wouldn't be too surprised if this would actually be true, as it is much more interesting and a way for blizzard to surprise the players and rekindle some of he old woop woop for wow.

There has allways been a strong curiosity for the old unopened places in Azeroth and it's also a good strategy for Blizzard to do something very surprising. They probably want to think in new ways to keep the game fresh and as said a copy of the previous expansions, just with new content, would be a bad and boring idea. They done it twice now, do something else.

I like it! Orgrimmar destroyed. Garrosh as leader. Cairne killed. It's sexy. I would come back in heartbeat for this expasion.
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Just because it's new doesn't mean it's necessarily good, and that can be hard to remember if you're among those who think this game has stagnated. Replacing Thrall with Garrosh would invalidate all of the recent lore and render most of WC3 and WoW one long shaggy dog story (as well as giving a stupid amount of prominence to a character with literally no redeeming features). Cairne killed? Having him sit on his arse doing nothing for six years and then promptly killing him off is not a good way to handle any character, least of all one with the potential to be interesting.

In short, just because these changes would shake things up doesn't stop them being terribad ideas. This is all completely hypothetical of course, since we all know most if not all of things is bull. Wink
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Dunno 'bout Thrall and Garrosh. Never really liked Thrall all that much and putting someone like Garrosh in power seems interesting because of the very fact that it would be a very bad idea. And having Cairne killed will make him quite interesting. Here he is after six years and he's done fuckall and then suddenly shit happens to the Horde and he steps forward to say "wtf?" and it gets him killed? To me it sounds brilliant.

Anyways. After creating two expansions where you level 10 levels in a new static continent it would be a really great idea for Blizz to take it back to Azeroth and rely heavily on phasing technology to make it feel like a more dynamic world where the story progression is closer to home. After such a long with with EZ mode straightforward storytelling its about time to really fuck things up and throw a cataclysm in there. I like the changes suggested and I do think they are good changes, not bad. Make it happen I say!

It's about time blizz rethink the way the do expansions. Another TBC WOTLK clone would be terribly booooooooooring. Thumbs up to Blizz for actually having some balls and do something that will cause reactions.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Quintilius wrote:
Dunno 'bout Thrall and Garrosh. Never really liked Thrall all that much and putting someone like Garrosh in power seems interesting because of the very fact that it would be a very bad idea. And having Cairne killed will make him quite interesting. Here he is after six years and he's done fuckall and then suddenly shit happens to the Horde and he steps forward to say "wtf?" and it gets him killed? To me it sounds brilliant.

I don't want WoW to turn into a so-bad-it's-good™ kind of game. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Avior wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

I don't want WoW to turn into a so-bad-it's-good™ kind of game. Do you?

No. And I dont think the Cataclysm would make it it so either. But I guess we just have to wait for Blizzcon to see if there is any truth in this.
But do you really want yet another boring expansion like the previous ones? You don't want one that actually has some guts and dares to do things differently? Ah well, people complained about the previous ones as well "Omg squidface aliens and spaceships! QQ" "Omg Death knights" Lorelol omfg! QQ" If this turns out to be true, and seeing MMO champins track record, its a good chance it is (at least parts of it), then people will QQ. You'll still see em play through it and probably find it cool as well.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Quint has stolen my thoughts again. I'll have your hide for this!
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:15 pm

What do you mean, "another boring expansion"? I never really liked Northrend, Arthas nor Death Knights. The Old Gods plot was somewhat interesting, but then again, i'm not really into that stuff.
The last year has been close to dead for me lorewise anyway, so how much more boring can it get?
When i don't like something, i just try to avoid it. Of course i won't drop the game when Thrall becomes a Guardian of Tirisfal and Cairne is executed as a traitor of the Horde. I'll just enjoy playing a (literally) goblin engineer and flying over Azeroth until the next expansion. But that just doesn't make the idea of Tauren Paladins any better, does it?
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:11 pm

No clue what to think of this, but I'm not exactly happy with the rumors if they turn out to be true.
Back to top Go down
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Wrote my thoughts about it in an earlier prediction thread I made in the General Forums:

It seems the new information from mmo-champion truly contradicts most of my predictions. Some of them are sad news, some of them are good news. I'd like to discuss these "spoilers".

Quote :
The level cap in the next expansion will be slightly lower than expected this time around; 85.

This suggests Blizzard wants more room for expansions before hitting the level 100 cap. With less leveling to do (along with the revamped leveling listed below likely to increase the speed and ease of leveling), leveling a new race remains appealing for new and existing players alike.

Leveling from 80-85 should be a much bigger deal, the idea is to make sure that gaining a level really means something and doesn't make you feel like you just have 4 more levels to go.
The only 5 level increase doesn't seem like much, and I was slightly disappointed when I first read about it. Now, when I've given it more thought, I'm actually glad they decided to go this way with the new expansion (assuming the spoilers are true). It seems to me the Cataclysm focuses more on replayability than much more, with game changing mechanics giving us a more dynamic world to play in. The addition of a new continent (or in my earlier prediction's case: archipelagos), we would have another expansion like those two before us, following a solid pattern. With these new changes, Blizzard proves to us that expansions can change the game in many different ways. 10 new levels is a lot, especially if you want to get high level alts as well. Now, we get plenty of new content over 5 levels (which probably takes a long time to get through) and a new experience for our alts back in old Azeroth.

Quote :
Cataclysm doesn't introduce any new classes to the game. Instead, Blizzard have offered more race and classes combinations to players. The Some of these have alreadly been datamined from the 3.2.2 Test Realms. The An Injured Colleague quest and it's new Night Elf counter-part help to introduce the lore for these new race and class combinations, so we can probably expect to see more of these for some of the less traditional ones.

* Human Hunter
* Orc Mage
* Night Elf Mage
* Dwarf Mage
* Blood Elf Warrior
* Dwarf Shaman
* Undead Hunter
* Tauren Paladin
* Tauren Priest
* Gnome Priest
* Troll Druid

The race/class-combination I have looked forward to the most is the Blood Elf Warrior. I like the way of race/class-combinations to add to the replayability (though most players will just pay for a recustomization of their old characters). Night Elf Mages are definitely refering to some alliance with the Highborne (or part of it), and that could prove interesting. I have troubles imagining low level Night Elf Mages running through their starting zones when they shouldn't even be let into Teldrassil lorewise. The Tauren Paladin is another interesting combination. Can it have something to do with them meeting the Naaru in Outland back in the days?

Quote :
The events of the cataclysm has caused two new races to seek new allies. The Goblins for the Horde and the Worgen for the Alliance.

Goblins
Deathwing once again sought the services of the goblins, as slaves. Unable to refuse such an offer, the goblins were enslaved by him. A large group have resisted however. With their previous homes devastated by the cataclysm, they escaping to an island off the coast of The Barrens. As they strive to recover, they come across an Orc captured on an Alliance ship and rescue him. The Orc turns out to be none other than Thrall himself, and in return offers the Goblins a place within the Horde. These events are carried out in a quest line, allowing players to experience first-hand the reasons behind the Goblins' shift from neutrality.

Worgen
The cataclysm has cracked open the Greymane Wall, finally revealing what has happened to the kingdom of Gilneas and its citizens. With the Worgen curse taken hold, they have found a partial cure, allowing thme to retain their Human minds even when transformed. Venturing forth from Gilneas and seeking help from the Alliance, they have decided to join them, to combat the new threats of Cataclysm.

Gilneas will make extensive use of the phasing system (much like the Death Knight starting area), to show what happened while the kingdom was cut off from the rest of the world and lead up to present day.

Worgens will have two forms, a Worgen form and a Human form. Players will be able to customise the look of both forms.
It seems I was wrong and that these races will actually be added to the factions. I still don't fancy the idea of Goblins as a playable race but I'll probably end up with a Goblin alt anyway. Worgens are at least like my prediction in the OP, and even though I had hopes it wouldn't be true, I accept this and think it can be fun. I do feel sorry for Goldshire RP on RP realms though as it will be swarmed by werewolves.

Quote :
Cataclysm will be the first expansion not to introduce a new continent, instead making use of previously unreleased zones and revamping existing ones.

Classic Azeroth Revamp
A cataclysmic event caused by Deathwing and Azshara will change the face of Azeroth as we know it. Most of the new content for Cataclysm will take the form of a revamped Azeroth, taking advantage of newer additions to WoW such as phasing and daily quests. Most of the quests and mobs in the classic zones will also be redesigned to make leveling less painful. With the revamp, a greater narritive and sense progression will be offered to players. Some zones and dungeons will change drastically to fit this, e.g.,

* The Barrens will be split into two separate zones of two different level bands.
* Azshara will become a low level (~10-20) zone.
* Some of the zones like the Thousand Needles will be flooded.
* Durotar is wrecked and apparently Orgrimmar could be destroyed. A new Orc city is rebuilt over the course of the expansion.
* Gnomeregan will be part of the expansion as well and gnomes might be able to reclaim their capital. (The last part is still unconfirmed)
* Wailing Caverns will be become a lush tropical area as a result of the druid's magic.
* The Blackrock Spire will erupt and a new version of Blackrock Mountains will be available, apparently Ragnaros will be back too.

In the aftermath of the cataclysm, and the new conflicts on the horizon relief efforts can be found in many zones and new open PvP areas similar to Lake Wintergrasp.

Like mentioned earlier, I like the idea of revamping old zones. They are visually outdated and the quests are getting boring after so many alts. What I like the most is how the world will be affected by the players instead of just staying timeless and unchanged. Onyxia and Ragnaros are both awesome ideas, but I hope they change the instances and encounters so much it actually feels like totally new raids. It might seem fun for nostalgia, but do I want to fight them weekly for more years? Only if they are different.

Quote :
Flying in Azeroth
Part of the redesign of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor is the introduction of flying to the two continents, allowing access to many new areas and quicker travelling across the large continents.
I wonder if this will be available from level 80 or if a new riding skill must be purchased (Long-Distance Flying or something).

Quote :
Unreleased Zones & Dungeons
With the addition of flying mounts to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms and the redesign of many zones, most of the previously unreachable or incomplete zones will now be made available to players. This is where most of the new content from 80 to 85 will take place. Some of these are,

* Hyjal (present)
* Gilneas - The Worgen starting Zone.
* Uldum

It is unclear if the old Goblin locations such as Kezan and Undermine will be included in Cataclyms with the revelation of the goblins' plight, but several new islands have also been risen from the seas by the events of Cataclysm, some on the backs of giant sea turtles and whales, with the addition of several underwater zones.

It seems there will be plenty of new content as well in this expansion. The turtle/whale islands seem cool and I like the idea of Mount Hyjal opening up. So when can we expect Kul Tiras?
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Thinking more about it, I do believe there are something important being left out. Why would a Cataclysm expansion be done without Kezan, Undermine and at least the Broken Isles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 am

well, I think, seeing there was something rumored about Goblins flee'ing and now setting up shop / bases in the Barrens.. that the Undermine might be like destroyed or something? pherhaps an instance.. I have absolutely no clue.

I must admit a lot of these changes are a good idea the way you written it down, but c'mon.. didn't Blizzard re-use enough already? Getting quite sick of it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 am

Well... truth is, it WOULD be interesting. Stupid.. and lore-wise, not realy too realistic... but interesting.
Although there would be a real problem with buying the expansion. Some people would buy it, some might not buy it. So automaticaly, the pople who would buy it see the entire world differently than the ones who wouldnīt. The "new continent" expansion just makes people who donīt have it unable to go there, which isnīt a problem. But making thw whole wolrd different would be... meh.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Sounds a bit bullshitty to me, but who knows. I'll think about it when I hear it confirmed, until then it's just speculation.

The class thing wouldn't suprise me though to save them the effort of designing and balancing a new class.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Okay, some parts I like, some parts I dont..some parts, well, I don't know what to think about..

Troll Druid... Dwarf Shaman... Like.. NO!
Some parts do fit, like gnome priests and human hunters, but troll druids?! NO!

Lvl-cap to 85, nice!
Worgen to Alliance, fits Lore with Gilneas, but what do we do with the places in Lordaeron?
Goblins to Horde, Byebye Boothy bay, Rachet etc etc..

Azeroth being renewed; nice, changing the landscapes is a good idea, tough making azhara a new sort of strating zone, does bother me! Letting places flood is also a nice idea, since the Naga are coming!
Azeroth being changed is nice, cause even azeroth doesn't stays te same for 4000 years or so Smile
So, my mark for the new expansion:

a 5..
Cause the classes suck, making new starting zones suck and goblins suck.
Lots of lorelol aswell, DWARVEN SHAMANS, COME ON!
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 pm

What do you mean lorelol with dwarven shamans? We allready have dwarven shamans. Check out the Wildhammer clan.

I mean.. Why do people even care about the class/race thing? There's no lorelols there at all. What is it with wow that makes people scream every time blizz changes something? "No! But.. But.. you're changing how it's supposed to be!" How it's supposed to be? If everything was as it was supposed to be the game wouldn't evolve at all and would grow dead boring very very quickly. Changing how it's supposed to be helps keeing the game fresh longer.

Hell, I even think tauren paladins is an excellent idea. If the tauren find out through rethinking their philosophy and exploring the ways they get power that they can harness the power of Light, although through other means, and then go all "yeah motherfucker" and create an elite badass cadre of holycows I'm all fuck yeah. Good for you!"

And when it comes to Thrall stepping down from the throne and handing it over to Garrosh. Well, it's far from certain that he does so willingly. If you remember the zombie event you see Garrosh defeat Thrall in the duel. It might just so happen that Garrosh challenges Thrall for the leadership and ends up winning it in some honorable tribal duel for power and Thrall has to hand the leadership over. But being such a respected orc he keeps a position of power as the coordinator mentioned and I suspect there will be alot if interesting story around this. Horde that are still only loyal to Thrall, but begrudgingly follow Garoosh's orders because they have to. And perhaps there are those who are truly followers of Garrosh and there will be some sort of strife between the two groups of hordies. I dunno, but it all sounds very promising to me.

It's a cataclysm. It's supposed to change how things are supposed to be. Just look at the last cataclysm. I bet the kaldorei went "Fuck! Everything is changed. Effing lorelol!" back then as well.

So I still think this is a good idea and hope it is true. I would so be back in wow to see it at least. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Siheld wrote:
Goblins to Horde, Byebye Boothy bay, Rachet etc etc..

because every single goblin is part of the steamweadle cartel and stays part of it untill they die...

a group of goblins could have joined the horde (maybe even as mercenarys this is possible)

that doesnt means every goblin joins the horde and that rachet BB gadgetzan and everlook become horde cities.

you also got the fell horde, dark horde and Thrall's horde.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Well, the dwarves we play, are ironforge dwarves, who are part of the Alliance (yes I know we can play whatever clan we want, but still, starting as shaman in coldridge seems weird to me. Since this is the only Alliace Dwarven clan..
It also seems so hard to realise, with people having the expansion, and people not having it..
as for the goblins, i just hate them.
and well, it just seems weird to see them on horde side, it just doesn't feel right..

A lot of combinations with the class/race are possible, but a lot of things don't feel right..

Last edited by Siheld on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Dwarven shamans are no worse than troll mages, but come on, TAUREN PALADINS... So they get their leader killed (why would his son side with Garrosh after that is another mystery) and are perfectly fine with it. Not only that, but they turn into fecking paladins, the embodiment of Justice...
The Guardian of Tirisfal has nothing to do with either Malfurion, orcs or shamanism. Thrall would never get caught by humans (so that he could be saved by goblins) even in his current state, let alone after becoming the most powerful mage on Azeroth (just lol).
And it's not Blizz's first time, they've fucked up their own lore quite a few times before. For example, they had to rewrite the whole history of the Eredar just to fit the Draenei in on the Alliance side. And if what they did to Kael all of a sudden was so perfectly ok, there wouldn't be so many "<insert random place> was merely a setback" jokes. A character with such lore potential has turned into a comic relief...
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Tsk tsk, Quint. Last time wasn't a Cataclysm, it was a sundering... a cataclysmic sundering. :P

Troll Druids does make sense. Night Elves teach Taurens, Taurens teach Trolls. After all Trolls have a very spiritual side to them, albeit a bit more savage and passionate than Taurens' -- it's still there though and could be taught well enough to harness and wield Druidic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Siheld wrote:
Well, the dwarves we play, are ironforge dwarves (yes I know we can play whatever clan we want, but still, starting as shaman in coldridge seems weird to me.
It also seems so hard to realise, with people having the expansion, and people not having it..
as for the goblins, i just hate them.
and well, it just seems weird to see them on horde side, it just doesn't feel right..

A lot of combinations with the class/race are possible, but a lot of things don't feel right..
A lot doesn't feel right because we haven't even heard the explanations yet. We've gotten a few hints, such as the conversation between two Taurens in-game and a quest where a High Elf requests an audience with Tyrande to offer her the services of a Mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next