We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future of WoW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougwn7vuXyw

From the looks of the video it appears that the future is already mapped out
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

My bet is that it's very fake. The fonts on the map look like they don't fit exactly.. but either way, the map is quite accurate.
Whatever expansion there is.. I'm hoping that map (or rather the areas on it) will be implemented, I bet the Maelstrom will play a big part indeed.
Back to top Go down

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Feronius wrote:
My bet is that it's very fake. The fonts on the map look like they don't fit exactly.. but either way, the map is quite accurate.
Whatever expansion there is.. I'm hoping that map (or rather the areas on it) will be implemented, I bet the Maelstrom will play a big part indeed.

Funny you should say that, as I just found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHHGCzSdbHM&feature=fvw
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm

I've seen this and according to many sources it is supposed that a South Sea, Great Sea, Maelstrom expansion comes before the Emerald Dream.

I still hope for the Swashbuckler class Razz Ah and as to the first video, the map is accurate you can see yourself by taking maps (for example from WoWikki) of all continents and compare. Anyhow its unlikely they will end WoW in near future.

They would maybe make WC4 and then go on with WoW? Oh who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Based on the theory that they will "end" WoW when lvl 100 is the max, that gives them 2 more expansions which would make sense as being Maelstrom and Emerald Dream/Elemental Plane.

As for WC4, that's most likely to be the set up for WoW2
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 pm

That second youtube link is just TOO fake.. really. Anyone who makes that big buttons to register and accept stuff with that little design compared to the rest = NOT Blizzard (and someone who truely worked for Blizzard wouldn't pick such horrible music? Sad )
That.. and the Logo is just a horribly done ripoff of the WotLK one Razz gave it away for me instantly. Blizz would use the normal logo rather than a fake ripped version of WotLK, surely.
Back to top Go down

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 am

Feronius wrote:
That second youtube link is just TOO fake.. really. Anyone who makes that big buttons to register and accept stuff with that little design compared to the rest = NOT Blizzard (and someone who truely worked for Blizzard wouldn't pick such horrible music? Sad )
That.. and the Logo is just a horribly done ripoff of the WotLK one Razz gave it away for me instantly. Blizz would use the normal logo rather than a fake ripped version of WotLK, surely.

Comments to the vid would suggest otherwise. As to the logo, I'd say that for the beta I don't think they'd care. They'd change it when it mattered, but I don't think that it would for a beta.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 am

Get back to me when you're either hacked or it's actually working. First video is speculation, albeit on things we already know. It's hardly a secret what areas Blizzard still have left to explore. The Emerald Dream and Maelstrom, hell... there's been Emerald Dream models in the game files since the very beginning.
Back to top Go down

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 am

Gurfang wrote:
Feronius wrote:

Comments to the vid would suggest otherwise. As to the logo, I'd say that for the beta I don't think they'd care. They'd change it when it mattered, but I don't think that it would for a beta.

Comments on the vid may be made by the scammer's friends accounts or accounts created for that single purpose. Everyone i see in those videos seems to have been a blizzard employee and/or has access to their files... i mean honestly... i'd never send my username and password to some software i downloaded from who knows what host... this is how people get hacked.
Back to top Go down

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 am

Othragon wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Feronius wrote:

Comments on the vid may be made by the scammer's friends accounts or accounts created for that single purpose. Everyone i see in those videos seems to have been a blizzard employee and/or has access to their files... i mean honestly... i'd never send my username and password to some software i downloaded from who knows what host... this is how people get hacked.

Yeah, though I'd use my currently not in use Alliance account. No chance of being hacked there as they'd have to fork out money to pay for it!
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:51 am

Exactly Gurfang.. WoW would have used a temporary Icon or just the normal WoW one.. NOT the one from WotLK with "Maelstrom" or whatever it was glued underneath it.. And that buttons + comments are just way to fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future of WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of WoW   Future of WoW Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of WoW
Page 1 of 1