We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A journey to Wailing Caverns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

A journey to Wailing Caverns Empty
PostSubject: A journey to Wailing Caverns   A journey to Wailing Caverns EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 am

A journey to Wailing Caverns Murloclove

A wonderful trip to the Wailing Caverns was undertaken by Kaaboom, Tylarin, Nomirou, Candee, Ryuna and myself. Tylarin was most gracious in showing us the way through the twisted caves, and even took it upon himself to fetch the enemies and foes to us, so that we may wonder in the ever so slightly corrupted beauty of it all. Nomirou joineed us in order to study the corruption as a final part of his Warlock training. He has now completed this *cheer*. Ryuna a yound Druid also joined us in this mission, she is a close friend of my sister Aeiseth, and also used to guide me in Ashenvale when I was perhaps more inexperianced than I am now. Candee a young warlock graced us with her presence and provided us with the nessasary portal to drag Ryuna and Nomirou through in order to reach us swiftly. Finally one of Elloa's friends a young Warlock by the name of Kaaboom also joined us, this young fearless warlock was most helpful, if we did get perhaps a little lost together....

A journey to Wailing Caverns Killwhathebrings
As we waited....

A journey to Wailing Caverns Downemall-1
Tylarins' sweet offering to us all

A journey to Wailing Caverns Prettymurloc
Back to top Go down

A journey to Wailing Caverns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: