We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime Empty
PostSubject: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 pm

The Dark Lord, Governor of the Undercity stood, overlooking a crowd of political figures, journalists, and general Undercity enthusiasts. Looming behind him were several dark glad, shadowy figures.

"Let it be known, we shall not stand for cultists and criminal foul infiltrating our well wrought kingdom. Alas, I have written an order to take a tougher stance in order to purge and prevent ill actions in our necropolis and surrounding lands.

"I introduce now to our streets, a new kind of guardian. An enhanced version of our standard deathguard. Now, our streets will be safer.

"We are troubled times, my friends. And orders must be executed. Anyone out past nine o'clock at night shall be questioned to their intentions. Those whom have formerly been involved with crime and acts of terrorism within the Undercity shall be brought in for inquisition. These are only two of the new laws which shall pass.

"The Inquisition is in place. House of Sylvanas' Throne Provocateurs shall begin immediately."
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Sounds awesome Smile Journalists too? Very well Smile http://ssdyarr.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:20 am

This sounds like it might lead to interesting rp Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah will encourge casual RP on the streets, if we can get some shit going :p
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Surprised Archy! swearing!? I never thought I'd see the day when you would stoop as low as a commoner 'Linoria hangs her head disappointedly'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Gwenderlin wrote:
Surprised Archy! swearing!? I never thought I'd see the day when you would stoop as low as a commoner 'Linoria hangs her head disappointedly'

You clearly don't know the Dark Lord that well... he can be quite an offensive cunt when he's in the mood... i should know =P

Last edited by Othragon on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Actually I do know him quite well, as does my Char Linoria and Gwenderlin, and that is why I was being sarcastic Razz Though he is always polite around my Chars guess he likes them Razz and no saying C word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime   [RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] An Aggressive Stance on Crime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: