We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argh Withdrawl!

Go down 
+2
Morgalyen
Emanee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 am

give me a second.... heh heh heh she said withdrawl.....hehheh

*breathes*

Okay I'm better now!

Really really missing wow at the moment, think its reading some awesome stories and just wanting to play an RP character again. /sigh.

ARGHHHHH

oh and being really too busy to play....
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am

Hah.... learn to go cold Turkey.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 am

Emanee wrote:

oh and being really too busy to play....

Same for me, and the fact I dont have a system which can runs WoW otherwise I would Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:13 am

*feels the same as you*
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

Morgalyen wrote:
Hah.... learn to go cold Turkey.

screw that 12 days till warm turkey!

(and I havent played since quitting.... so far)
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

Cold... warm..... almost the same. As long as it involves turkeys it's fine.

*waits for the first perv to comment about turkeys comment*
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 am

*tries to work out the perve part*

*realises*

*blushes*

I'm thinking of writing Wyspi's back story... hehheh
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

DO IT Very Happy
As we are out game, you have more time to work out background story's etc! Or Pen and paper roleplaying..
Once you finished, place Wypsi's story on SSLwikia
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 am

I wonder where then comes a special "WoWers Anonymous" section to these forums.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 am

LOL Razz

"Hi, I'm Bob, and I'm a WoWaholic."
"Hiii boooob"
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 am

Hello Boooob, so how long have you been clean.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Not long enough!

And yes I will do.... though got to remember what I've done with her so far (other than been angry gnome)
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:07 pm

well, you did Forum RP with Wyspi........
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Yes, she had backstory but it was all in my head, and there was some in game running around kicking bunnies style anger as well....
Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:17 pm

You guys all need serious amounts of heavy shit from work and then you'd be fine. I have an active account and the only reason I've logged in in the last week is to do my glyph learning CD stuff. I am too mentally tired to think about playing, let alone do it!
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Gurfang wrote:
You guys all need serious amounts of heavy shit from work and then you'd be fine. I have an active account and the only reason I've logged in in the last week is to do my glyph learning CD stuff. I am too mentally tired to think about playing, let alone do it!

Shoo, you aren't a quitter yet. Quit first, post here later.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

5-6 reports due, plus a house to move out from, clean and repaint by friday, then a trip to Newcastle to see my friend, a leather/suede hood to make for my drow + her camoflage, before flying on the 18th from UK ->Copenhagen -> Stockholm -> Istanbul -> Bodrum.

I'd say I'm too busy to play... which I think is why I'm withdrawling.
Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Morgalyen wrote:
Gurfang wrote:

Shoo, you aren't a quitter yet. Quit first, post here later.

I have no intention of being a quitter, I'm just saying that I am "coping" by having too much shit to deal with for it to register that I'm not playing.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Gurfang wrote:

I have no intention of being a quitter, I'm just saying that I am "coping" by having too much shit to deal with for it to register that I'm not playing.

Now you did it again......
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 pm

I seem sort of inverse in that respect... perhaps because I'm avoiding doing what I have to...
Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Emanee wrote:
I seem sort of inverse in that respect... perhaps because I'm avoiding doing what I have to...

That's my forum time!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Well Gurf seems some guys are clever enough not to spend money on a game they dont have time to play Razz

Running a household alone here, moved away from MD and be back in a month then moving back to BG just to start my study's with 5 extra exams which I passed but aren't recognized because of the system change, followed by me sleeping on a god damn coach and living with my mum cause I apparently got no place to stay! Razz Ranting about it does help to feel better btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Emanee

Emanee

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Forums, bejewelled, uploading hundreds of pictures, et al
Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Emanee wrote:
Forums, bejewelled, uploading hundreds of pictures, et al

Haha, so I've seen!!! Still, I'm only 150 away from the gold standard on 25k so I'm not too far behind!
Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
Well Gurf seems some guys are clever enough not to spend money on a game they dont have time to play Razz

Running a household alone here, moved away from MD and be back in a month then moving back to BG just to start my study's with 5 extra exams which I passed but aren't recognized because of the system change, followed by me sleeping on a god damn coach and living with my mum cause I apparently got no place to stay! Razz Ranting about it does help to feel better btw Very Happy

Hehe, yeah, £9 per month could go towards a pizza or something I s'pose. That said, I am sure that time and energy will return at some point. Might cancel it for August though as I'm only around for 11 days, then again that's 11 days of possible WoWage!

And let's not forget that paying means more forum possibilities! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argh Withdrawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argh Withdrawl!   Argh Withdrawl! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argh Withdrawl!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: