We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tale of the Crimson Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Tale of the Crimson Family Empty
PostSubject: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 pm

((this story has no bases of World of Warcraft and is the follow on story to Tale of the Wolf))

Crimson red, when ever I peer in the mirror all I see is Crimson red. My eyes, the colour of them is Crimson red, it is something I inherited when I was born. I was born into a high status family, my mother and farther are lady and lord of a large area, owning most of several towns and Villages as well as farms and other things. I am about six foot two, and I have Long black hair with red tips, and I tend to ware allot of Long clothing, I am not sure why but the old fashions always seemed to be more appealing, though I do on occasions ware some nice jeans and shirts when on casual or relaxing. I have a ring on my left hand of a small White wolf, and a red ruby that the wolf was curled around. My name is Marcus Dracanus, I am a Vampire and son of Ash Dracanus.

'Sir Marcus, you are being summoned to the great hall, Lord Ash Wishes to speak with you.' a frail looking man called Nicanus. he was an old butler that has lived with our family most his life. I smiled at him and nodded to him before opening my cupboard looking for a shirt, I was only in pair of trousers, I had been training most the day. My farther wanted me in top condition so I could defend myself from anything, and with this new thing my farther was working on he needed me more than ever.
See there has been a great war for many many years, the Vampires have been at war with the Tin'akan over land and other reasons, but my farther love both Tin'akan and Vampires and was opening a University for Vampires and Tin'akan to come together, he was tired of the wars, even though it had been over people were still racist against each other.
I pulled on a shirt that was long and black, slowly tying it up I attached my family crest on it as well as my sword on my back, I walked down the long stairs down towards the great hall of the manor. We lived in an old castle, not by choice, my farther hates it, as do I, but it has been in our family for ever, it was built for us and never been released and never shall be. Walking up to the great doors of the hall which opened as I came near them. All the faces of the room span around and gazed at me as I entered the room slowly.
I did not look at anyone but walked to my chair as I was announced. Farther was having others around, I could hear the people talk as I made my way to the table. I saw all the young women whisper to each other as I was making my way. I went to my father's side and showed respect as everyone was to do before sitting by bowing. I walked to my chair after sitting down between my mother and sister. My mother's name was Recina and my sweet younger sister was called Joanne. My mother kissed my cheek softly and smiled to see me sitting next to her. My farther offered me a soft smile also before getting up and kneeling next to me to whisper in my ear.

'Dear son, I'm happy you came, how was training by the waterfall?' he said softly and quietly putting an arm around me. I loved how he treat me, he treated me like I was a son, a friend but mainly an equal.

'It was refreshing, I beat my last time, and my sword work is coming along, I know you want to train me but I would really like to train myself for now, I hope that does not show any disrespect, just i'd rather be alone when training.' I said softly. He smiled sweetly and nodded before speaking.

'You needn't worry, sorry about the stiffs being here.' he gestured with his head to the guests before we both silently laughed.

'I was wondering though, they came here to try win over the family, so I was hoping you would dual their son for me. No pressure of course son just a demonstration.' He said softly with hopeful eyes. I smiled and reluctantly nodded. How tiresome, duelling with some one who probably didn't even know how to use sword let alone be much of a challenge. I guess that is why I agreed.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, my wonderful son has agreed to duel the, mister Drake Cavort. So if those whom wish to watch like to follow us to the Main hall.' Ash announced as he got up and slowly made his way to the next hall which was through the second great doors. I walked beside him un-buttoning my shirt throwing it to the side moving my sword down to my waist as I walked to the centre of the room. Drake walked into the hall behind most before drawing his sword early and charged towards me. Swinging his sword at me left, right and centre, I dodged each swing still with my sword being in it's sheath. My farther raised his hand for a moment which stopped the fight.

'Marcus, make it fair and honourable for the boy.' He said smiling softly, I nodded and walked over to my shirt tearing it too pull off some cloth from it. I then blindfolded myself before drawing my sword. I stood there waiting for him to attack. He came at e and I still dodged every swing with ease, deflecting the close ones with my Katana that was made for me. I dis-armed him of his weapon before holding my blade by his throat. the spectators applaud me as I put my sword away and took off my blind fold.

'Your down fall was not because I was a better swordsmen than you, but it was you lacked discipline and control, if you lose control in a battle my friend, you will lose the fight, because your senses will be clouded.' I said so he could hear before bowing to him and handing his sword back to him. I walked over to Ash and bowed at him. He grinned before walking to the centre of the room and drew his own sword, there was silent gasping before I walked back out gazing at him.

'Son, don't hold back, show me everything you got.' he said softly as he stood there. I nodded before calmly assessing the best attack plan, I used all my speed to burst around his side and tried to hit him which he deflected. every move I tried he dodged or deflected, he got me a couple times in the arms to which we stopped as the scent of our blood filled the air driving everyone wild. unlike most vampires we were pure bloods, born like normal people where our vampuric abilities happen at the age of twenty. Some grow older by not drinking for a few weeks which allows us to age. Anyway the half breeds which is what they are called, are driven wild by the scent of Pure blooded vampires blood. I bowed to Farther before sheathing my sword and made my way up stairs to my room. I did not like crowds but they seemed to always follow me. as I entered my room I saw there was a Long blonde haired woman sittign on my bed. who the hell was this woman and what the hell was she doing in my room un-invited?

to be continued
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 am

'Who are you miss, and what do you think your doing in my room? I don't belief I invited you to my room, or saying you could sit on my bed. So, what makes you think you should be sitting on it?' I asked staring at the blonde haired woman hat had trespassed in to my private room with out my permission. I am a very private person, and I hate when people invade my privacy with out my permission. She wore a soft seductive smile as she slowly got up to her feet walking over to me. I could see her fangs as she smiled. She stroked my chest which made me raise an eye brow peering at her waiting for an answer.

'I do belief I asked you a question.' I said once more.

'My name is Ketan Naranoki, and I was told to come meet you, but everyone downstairs kept stealing you away, so I came up here to wait for you, to give you something.' she said grinning a little. She was from the Japanese family that my farther knew quite well. She was around five foot seven, long blonde hair which was dyed as her roots were showing, her lips were rather seductive to look at as she had red lipstick on. She was slim and toned and her hair was shoulder length.
She saw the cuts on my arms lifting my arm up kissing the wounds softly holding my hand looking up at my face. I couldn't help how the kisses felt on the wounds, it felt rather comforting and lustful. She placed her other hand on her body as she kissed them more hypnotic as it was, taking control over me. She slowly moved my hand up her back to the ties that held her dress on and pulled them open with my hand.
Her dress slipped off her like a heated knife through butter, she never even needed to step out of it, she slowly kissed up my arm onto my neck, making me distracted as she moved me towards the bed making me lay down in it as she straddled me kissing my lips passionately. She had nothing but her silk underwear on, she had no bra as I felt her breasts stroking against my own chest which felt soft and warm. She slowly un-buttoned my jeans kissing down my chest to the lining of my boxers as she pulled them off my jeans slowly.
She bit her lip as she straddled me once more holding my hands against the bed kissing my lips once more. She placed one of those things the humans made for men to put on their.....you know, around mine as she kissed me more moving her underwear to the side sliding me inside of her. I gasped at the feel of being inside of her, she moved her hips over and over again, relentlessly bucking her hips hard making me go deeper into her as he held me there against the sheets as she bit my lower lip almost piercing it.
I hated that night more than anything. It was almost as bad as my first time which I also hated. I was not ready, I never wanted to but always pressured or dazed from blood loss. My first time in the forests near the manor, I was in a battle and bloodied badly when a stranger on the battle field forced herself onto me whilst I was dizzy from blood loss.
I woke in the morning to find myself laying next to her, she was cuddling into my chest. I walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower. I looked into the bin near the shower as I put some rubbish into it, there was a few more of those things I mentioned earlier, guess I passed out whilst she was doing it to me. As long as I don't remember I guess.
I turned on the shower stepping into it scrubbing my skin under the hot rushing water. It felt heavenly, the water, covering my body, cleansing my skin. My skin needed cleansing, from last night, from my memories, from allot of things. I pulled on a t-shirt after the shower walking over to my cupboard to get my training trousers. I took out my I.pod I belief it is called, any ways it was a gift from Ash, I put the head phones in and opened my window. I sat on the window sill and jumped out of it. Landing on the floor I was met by Ash.

'Going out to train son?' he said softly.

'Yeah, some girl called Ketan kinda.....anyway I would like her gone. I just-.' Ash interrupted me and held me close, stroking through my hair softly, I don't know if it was the finally stopping and thinking what happened but I couldn't help myself, I broke, in to tears. Ash held me close comforting me before telling me to wait and not go training yet. He called some on his mobile and with in seconds Mina, head of security was standing behind Ash.

'Mina. There is a miss Ketan in Marcus' room who did rather sinister things to him. Make sure she returns home and her farther is made aware that I am not amused with her actions. Also bring mine and Marcus' sword to us, we going out for the day to relax alone, I will have my phone but I expect no calls unless it is serious.' Ash said with compassion and care in his voice. two more Vampires appeared from no ware handing our swords to us. We attached them to our waists bowing to the guards before Ash, Farther put his arm around me and flew me to the water fall that I go to train. He smiled softly as we sat by the water fall, chatting about everything and anything, he even told me the first time he came to the waterfall.

'You know, the first time I came here was many many years ago, my body was about twenty one, like you are, any ways, I was led here by my oldest and dearest friend. His name is.....was Vincent Dremore and his wife Laura Dremore.' Ash said softly.

'You mean the legendary Tin'akan? You knew the two most powerful Tin'akan?!' I asked, amazed my dad knew these two and not only that but was friends with them.

'Yes, we were very good friends you see. We hated the war, the fighting, so we made a group, a gang if you will. Called ourselves T.Y.V.T.R. which stood for The Young Vampire and Tin'akan Rebellion. Any ways, they took me to here, and we all relaxed out here for weeks on end just having a good time. Laura made us all Club jackets. we wore them all the time. I still have mine, and I ware it every chance I get.' Ash said softly sitting next to me putting his arm around me. I loved sitting their with him, it made me happy and forget about the night before.

'want to see the coat?' Ash asked softly as he looked at me. I smiled and nodded. He took off his long cloak to show he was wearing a black leather coat where on the back it had the initials he spoke of and a symbol with a White wolf and a bat sitting side by side. It was a beautiful coat to say the least and it inspired me more about the harmony of living side by side with the Tin'akan.

'You know the club never died, our security staff, they are all members of it, and the leader of the Tin'akan at the nearest village, called Saith, he was once a member as was most of the village there. and once a month we still meet up. To this very waterfall, where we chat about old times and other things. Tell you what, next time we meet I want you to come, but that wont be for a week in mean time I would love it if you did me a huge favour son.
There are some Vampire in the city, I want you to asses them and see if you think they are worthy to come to the university we are making, if you don't think so they will not get accepted. I'd go myself but you know what Mina and your mother is like, always worry too much.' Ash said sighing softly. I smiled at him and agreed. we walked back to the house so I could get ready to head to the city. Never been to the city before, wonder what it is like?

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 pm

I packed a suit case as I would be staying at a hotel, I seen pictures of it, it was rather nice to tell the truth though I wouldn't be much trying the food as per say but the actual architecture was quite well done to say the least. I came down stairs with my case waiting by the door for the car to pick me up and take me there. it was late, which my farther did not like one bit, so much so he called Mina right away.

'Yes Lord Dracanus?' Mina said as she lowered her head to him. Mina had shoulder length black hair and lustful lips, she also was toned, slim and rather busty. She was tall also and had rather long legs, and always dressed in her uniform of Black leather and a cloak as well as had a head set to answer any calls right away.

'The driver is late, but over twenty minutes, I don't like this, relief him of service later and if you don't mind drive us to the hotel.' Ash said softly with a light smile about him.

'of course, it be an honour to drive you and your son.' she said bowing her head once more.

'Mina, we have been friends for years, stop calling me sir, you know I hate it, just call me Ash.' Ash said seeming rather cross his dear old friend still treats him like a boss and not a friend. Mina apologised before walking out and getting her car. It was a beautiful black Mustang car, I was amazed by it and smiled when I climbed into the car. The seats were made of leather and felt amazing to sit on.

'Mina, this is a beautiful car, I must say, where did you get it?' I asked as I sat in it.

'I built it young sir- I mean Marcus.' she said smiling sweetly at me. I was amazed that she built it all her self and smiled as I put the seat belt on. She turned the car and the whole car shook as the engine roared as if it were a pack of male lions frightening away all the creatures around in the area. I was amazed more, by this amazing piece of machinery, she saw in the rear view mirror my reaction and smiled as she revved the engine up, Ash smiled softly at me being happy before nodding to Mina.
Mina nodded and put her foot down and the car launched forwards in blistering speed, I gasped loving the speed it was going, it tore down the drive way zooming out of the gates and up the motor way towards the city. Mina was an amazing driver, hitting the gear stick perfectly as soon as she got the right revs spinning round the corners perfectly, she was in complete control at all times before finally slowing down as we entered the city.
We pulled up into the car park of the hotel Mina turned off the engine as she walked to the back to get my suit case for me. I stepped out and went with her as I did not want her to pull out my suit case as I was capable in doing so myself that and I did not want a member of T.Y.V.T.R. waiting on me hand and foot. She smiled at me softly as I pulled Out the suit case walking to the hotel front door, she stood by the car until Ash looked at her funny and gestured her to follow. She looked as though she was honoured to been invited to come.

'Hi there, Room for a mister Marcus Dracanus, I do belief I booked the presidential suite for him and he is never to be disturbed by housing staff also.' Ash said to the front desk. The man at the counter looked at the screen and nodded as he got the key for the room. Though you couldn't really call it a key, it was a card, which confused me how a card was a key. I shrugged about it before walking to the elevator holding my suitcase. Mina walked with me to the lift, Ash got the key and followed over to the lift. We went in it and Ash swiped the car up to the top floor, he then showed me the Card went into a device by the door which opens it. I thought it was a neat trick. The room was massive, was almost the size of the great hall in the house. Ash smiled at it.

'Son, when you get back I will have two gifts for you. But until then I want you on your guard and no weapons out side hotel. Oh and remember, if these Vampires show any signs of bad behaviour, do not approve them. I belief Mina will come collect you around four pm in three days time. Any ways hope you have a great time son.' Ash said hugging me before walking out of the room, Mina stopped and turned to face me a second.

'I'll have a gift for you also s- Marcus.' she said smiling sweetly and walked out the room also. I smiled softly as they left before going into the bathroom turning on the shower. I liked this one, it had weird railing around it as I walked in. I peered at them funny before turning on the shower. The railing shot water from millions of little wholes, I blinked as all the water sprayed all over my back and sides and well everywhere then the top also. It was nice I must admit, as well as the bed was very comfortable. I laid on it for a moment and the phone rang, I blinked wondering who it was, and who knew I was there?

'Mister Marcus Dracanus? there are a few guests for you down stairs in the lobby here to meet you, said they are here for an interview of some kind?' the down stairs person said. I told him i'd be right there I needed to change, and he told them I'd be five minutes. I pulled on a shirt and some jeans as well as my trainers before walking out making sure I had that key thing I was given. I went down to the ground floor where I was greeted by several people.

'Good eve, I am Marcus Dracanus as you all know, I don't feel here would be best place for an interview gents so lets go to a club that way I can better asses you all, so some one pick the club I'll arrange transport.' I said softly, the people were very happy with this and suggested a quite club they knew, said it would be a real treat to go to. I went to the counter and asked them to get a transport to get us there, he nodded and arranged it.
With in a few minutes several cars pulled up for us, we all climbed into them and was driven to the club. I paid the drives myself before peering at the club, it looked a bit weird but yes did look quite. When we walked it I was totally embarrassed they took me to this place, it was some sort of club where women took off their clothes whilst guys and girls would drink and put money in their under clothing. The bar was rather dark and their was allot of neon lights around everywhere. We sat at a table that was near the front of the club which made me embarrassed, so much so I used my ability to make sure shadows covered my face. The seats soft, Black, leather and rather low to the floor. the table was rather low also and not very sturdy.
But then, I saw an entrancing woman come out, she was incredible, her scent, her face, her voice, everything about her made my heart beat harder than ever before. Her long silvery hair was beyond any dream of angels I could think of, when a poet writes about something I'm sure they must have seen this woman to inspire them other wise how else could they. She had the most beautiful Green eyes I have ever laid my sights on. One of the Vampires I was interviewing said rather perverted things about her before trying to get on the stage. I leaped behind the woman and glared at him watching him cower into his seat.

'Please forgive him, it seems he has forgotten his manners miss, allow me to offer you my deepest apologies, I am Marcus Dracanus, Pleasure to meet you, if only under better circumstances.' I said softly as I kissed her hand softly.

'You have a wonderful night miss.' I said as I left making the others leave also.

When we left I took the Vampire to one side and grabbed him by the throat slamming him against the club's wall before having a little 'chat' with him.

'You are a sorry excuse for a vampire and your very presence is an insult to every noble vampuric soul n this planet and if you every go near that woman again, I swear to you and all these witnesses I will kill you no matter what my farther says, you will NOT be attending the university. Now get the hell out of my sight.' I said as I dropped him to his feet and watched him flee.

'Vampires are never to make a scene and should never insult or forget their manners at any point, is that clear to the rest of you? if you think this is some game leave right now, we are trying to stop years of racist thoughts to unite the two races once more and who knows maybe all three at some point, but we can't have people like him ruining this chance. So we will meet tomorrow, those who don't feel they can then don't turn up tomorrow at my hotel.'
Before I left though I wrote a letter and put some money in an envelope for her. It read somthign like;

Dear miss
I must again apologise for the rudeness of this evening's events,
and once more for breaking into your locker to put this in,
I do hope you might find it in your blessive heart to forgive one sch as myself,
I meant no harm and my comrade did not either,
the money is small token of our appoligies as well as to help you with your dream.
may you find the path you seek.

Marcus Dremore.

I never counted how much I put in it but placed it in her locker before leaving the club quietly and called a 'cab' back to the hotel. I went straight to my room thinking about the mysterious girl I met, and how lovely her name was. I phoned up my dad to inform him everything.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: https://wearelegion.forumakers.com/post.forum?mode=reply&t=1359   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

As I picked up the receiver and started to dial my house number I was thinking over the events that had happened. Something clicked, which made me think more on whom that enchanting woman was. I remember hearing that person they called a DJ announce her second name. I put down the phone for a moment and tried remembering the name that was mentioned.

'Dremore...but then...' I said out loud to myself. What was going on? My farther mentioned his friends being Vincent and Laura whom both last names were Dremore as they got married. Obviously it couldn't have been Laura as this one was too young, but I do not remember Ash mentioning anything about them having a child. Could this person be their child and if so, why was she working in a hell whole like that? I had to find out, I had to ask my farther about this, my only hopes re that he respect my wishes and tell me the truth. I picked the phone back up and started to dial the house once more.

'Hello, may you put me through to Ash Dracanus please, it is his son Marcus.'

'Certainly hold for a moment if you will.'

'Hello? is that you Marcus?'

'Yeah, hey dad, just phoning to inform you about first meet this eve.'

'oh, two seconds I'll need a pen and that................ok fire away.'

'ok, first of, they came on time to the hotel, I asked them to suggest a club for the interview to which one took initiative and chose the club. I chose that they would chose a place as that would be better for me to asses their true nature. One of the Vampires by the name of Sam chose the club, to which I agreed not knowing what club it was. Turned out to be a strip club farther.'

'....a....strip.....club?'

'yes'

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH' Ash said down the phone laughing very hard which was not amusing to me.

'......finished?'

'yeah sorry son "cough" continue'

'...any ways, we went in to the club and sat on a private table and ordered a couple drinks. I started asking them the routine question of course, they answered then quite well. Then Sam, caused a scene by leaping onto the stage and almost attacking one of the dancers. I stopped him of course and apologised to the dancer.'

'.....well he ain't going to university that is for sure.' Ash said

'this brings me to another thing farther, the dancer's last name, it was same as your old friends, Dremore. I never got her first name though bu-'

'....that would be their daughter son, Nicania Dremore, I sent her to live with a family but she ran away. I been searching for her ever since, so has her grand parents on Laura's side, Vincent's side....well....they were killed, he was the last of his family now she is.'

'oh....well she has long silver hair, deep green eyes- wait, that means she is a Tin'akan? how couldn't I sense her then?'

'She must not have had her first change....at her age she should have had it years ago...I'll send a team to investigate this. Thank you for bringing this up.' he said softly.

'Instead of a team why don't I investigate, I mean we both know sending a team could danger the treaty. I'll go and figure it out, after the interview tomorrow of course.' I suggested.

'.....ok but stay hidden at all times.'

'I will, any ways I'll go now only wanted to report the current situation. you have a great night dad, wish mother and sister a good night for me.' I said before hanging up the phone. So her name is Nicania Dremore, I liked it, finally have a full name for her face, and what a wonderful face that was indeed. I went and got myself a drink of water, yes Vampires can drink any liquid we just can't eat solid foods. I poured some Orange juice into a glass sipping it as I sat on the sofa in the front part of this suite. I took off my shirt so I would be more comfortable whilst drinking my orange juice.

'Nicania Dremore.......hmm, interesting.' I said to myself out loud, wondering to myself why she could not change yet, then something hit me. I remembered when I saw her she had a locket on, the locket was made from silver. She couldn't change because of that locket, That must have been it, I pulled out a note book and began writing notes of it.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am

I slowly woke up, peering around the room. Guess I forgot where I was staying for a moment. I slowly got up from the bed walking over to the shower, to turn it on. as it began to warm up and clouds of steam came from it, I went through and poured a nice fresh cup of coffee gazing out of the window as I slowly started to sip the hot liquid. It was rather bitter, but I didn't mind, I'd put a fresh batch of coffee in the machine soon enough. I placed the cup slowly down on the counter as I went through to the bathroom once again. The room was filled with steam as I entered, I could barely see from it, which was great as that is what I enjoyed the most about my showers.
The lonesome steam covering the area around the shower and the warmth that it had brought to me. I stepped into the shower smiling as the water drenched my body but also warmed it. it was a good feeling that I always enjoyed every chance I could. I sat on the shower floor as I felt like meditating for a while, I missed the waterfall it would seem. I slowly closed my eyes as I began to meditate with the warm water running over me.
So much was going through my mind which was weird as I had no idea why I was thinking so much. Didn't matter really, was just a weird thing to have, I had never had my head filled with so many thoughts, it was rather annoying and distracting. Finally I was in a full meditated state, all my thoughts had finally stopped being so crazed and mixed up and I could focus. I began to focus like I do when it happened. Her voice was in my head, the girl from the club that I saw, the one with the same name as fathers friends.
I could see her clearly, she was worried and sad, confused about something, but in allot of pain, it hurt to see her like that but I couldn't stop the image, I could feel my heart beat faster and my nails grow as did my fangs. I awoke from the meditated state slowly standing up. I turned off the shower walking out of it wiping myself dry from the water before picking up the phone to make another call.

'Put me through to my farther please.'

'Marcus? what can I do for you today son?' Ash said softly down the phone to me.

'dad I was meditating and saw an image, I don't care what you say, replace some one else to do this job here, I need to do a different job for you. I'll tell you more when I arrive back home, all I can tell you know is I must do this.' I said down the phone in a calm but stern voice to him. I could hear him sigh as he agreed and said a car will come soon to pick me up. I placed the phone down as I heard a noise in my room. I had no clue what it was but I knew it was but I did know it was not house keeping. I walked over to the bathroom to put my robe on, tying it closed.

'DIE' came a raised voice from behind as I was tying my robe. I was hit in the back of the head knocking me through the bathroom door. The blow was not too sore but it was confusing and out the blue which made it worse. I slowly started pushing myself up to my feet when the attacker kicked my stomach knocking me into the wall, which made the tiles fall onto me. I was starting to get annoyed, and in that my nails and fangs grew again, like when I was in the shower. He tried to stamp on my hand but I grabbed his foot pushing it so he fell over.

'Darn you!' the attacker screamed as he charged at me again as I got to my feet glaring at him. I could see clearly who it was, which made me even more angry. It was Sam, he had came to attack me to make his self feel better, I was not in the mood for this so sadly I finished the fight rather quickly. As he charged at me, I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing and focused on the sounds of his foot steps as they drew near.

'I can't forgive you for your actions at the club, and now for attacking me I will finish you.' I said as he got closer. it made him angrier which amused me. He was screaming rather abusive language at me as he drew closer. tat was when I stuck. he came to arms length of me and as he did I launched my arm forwards slamming my claws into his neck slicing right through it. His head slid off as blood sprayed out from the neck, I caught his body before it dropped to the floor. I slowly lowered it down to the floor laying it down and bowing my head to the corpse. he may have been rude towards me but he was still an opponent and as such was given the same respect all the my challengers get when I beat them. I walked over to the phone picking it back up.

'Sorry about that dad, was attacked, no need to worry about that Sam any more, but will need a clean up team at the hotel.' I said softly down the phone.

'I heard, don't worry I know there was no other way son.' Ash said softly as he put down the phone from his end. I put down my end on the receiver this time. I went back in the shower to wash off all this blood. I came back out the shower drying off myself, I wrapped the towel around myself walking into the bedroom picking out my cloak and trousers with a white shirt. I picked my crimson cloak and combed my long hair a little before putting on the clothing, I went through to the kitchen where Mina was there pouring me a fresh cup of coffee. She handed me the cup smiling softly before lowering her head to me, I rested my hand on her shoulder gently.

'No need for formalities, lets just relax and enjoy our coffee.' I said softly as I sat down sipping the coffee. it was good, I enjoyed the coffee. it was alot better from the one I had earlier. I sipped the coffee enjoyign it as it warmed my body more. Mina smiled as she enjoyed her cup peering at the corpse.

'Yet again, you prove your training is doing good.' Mina said softly smiling at me.

'Can't belief he tried attacking me whilst I was only in a robe, it was god awful.' I said softly, picking away at my nails as I drank my coffee more smiling.

'Some people have no manners or dignity. Then again, at least there is one less rude person in the world, so I know your feel bad for taking his life, but it was either him or you, and you chose wisely.' Mina said softly as she stroked my hair reassuringly. I gave her a smile before finishing my coffee and getting to my feet. She stood up and walked over with me to the door as we went to the elevators. I was going home, and looking forwards to it. When I got back, I would be doing what I had been planning to do.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm

As we got to the ground floor of the hotel and the doors open we were greated by the other members of the team that took care of security and clean ups. They all bowed at me to which I sighed and shook my head at them. Mina understood what was wrong and told me to drop of the key whilst she spoke to them.

'Listen up, we are in a public place, the last thing the young master needs is you all making a scene bowing at him and that. Come on, even Ash hates it, so how about you all wise up in the head and get up stairs and clean the room before the hotel staff get up there, I made sure the door stayed open, go.' Mina said in a stern voice. It was obvious that out of all the security team Mina was the strongest and the others feared her and hated when she was angry. She turned to face me smiling softly as she walked with me towards the car park. I saw the beautiful car she drove again smiling softly at it. she peered at me and smirked as she tossed me the keys.

'Mind driving for me Marcus? I haven't fed today so a little light headed.' she smiled as she walked over to the passenger side sitting in the car slowly putting on her seat belt. I smiled as I got in to the car slowly putting on my seat belt sliding the key in to it and slowly turned the key making the engine roar loudly as I put my foot on the gas revving the engine. My heart beat was increased, I was amazed by this machine and how it felt. I was in awe at it's power for a moment before I put it in gear and pulled away out of the car park slowly leaving the city that i was in at the speed limit to which it allowed. as we got to the Highway, Mina grinned before speaking.

'Push it, give it all she's got Marcus, you know you want too.' she said grinning at me. I couldn't help myself any more. I pushed the gas down pushing the car, slamming the gears up to make, pushing it harder and harder to it's maximum speed, it was amazing the power was runnign through the whole body of the car and it seemed to have no end of being able to control it. every turn I never even needed to slow down to take it, it was designed to take these corners at the high speed, I was in total awe with this, it was a work of art. I pulled up into the drive of my home still going fast before slamming on the breaks and spinning the car to a perfect halt by the door way. I took the keys out tossing them back to Mina as we got out the car, she caught them and threw them back.

'Keep it, I'm working on a new car, plus you looked great driving it, suits you well Marcus.' she said as she took my bags in to the house. I smiled softly as I peered at the keys.

'are you sure Mina? I know how much you like this car, and you built it, you should keep it-' She interrupted me.

'Marcus, I want you to have the car, if I didn't I would not have offered it to you would I? So please take it, and enjoy it when ever ya like. Besides I'm making a new car, so what would be the sense in having two cars?.' She said softly smiling as she walked in to the manor. I had to admit that Mina was very beautiful and her walk was very seductive and she always made sure it was as to trick opponents though she had a soft spot for me which everyone including myself could tell this and on occasions I indulged her lustful thoughts. I walked into the manor with her to be greeted by my farther.

'So, son, what is it you wished to do?' Ash said softly as he saw me enter.

'Not just now farther in a little while I need to have a shower if you don't mind, once I am done I shall tell you everything.' I said bowing at him. He nodded at me before letting me past.

'Mina, may you bring my bags up for me?' I asked gazing at her, she blushed a little as she picked them up and followed. I felt rather hungry for her, whether it was the journey, the gazing at her young lustful walk, the spending time with her, or the scent she carried, I was not sure but I needed her. we entered my room when she walked over to the cupboards to place my bags down. I closed the door behind me before walking up behind her breathing softly on her neck.
I saw her tremble in anticipation before I kissed her neck softly, she leaned back onto me as she felt weak from my kissing of her neck before turned her around slowly, grasping the zip to the front of her leather top slowly pulling it down exposing her body to me. she began to blush more before I kissed down her body, I kissed around the lining of her Leather pants also before looking up at her eyes biting my lip before walking over to my bed pulling off my clothing until I was completely naked and lay on to the covers of it.
Mina slowly pulled off her own pants before walking over gazing at my body in awe as she kissed my lips before my neck and slowly moved down the rest of my body. She slowly guided myself into her as she sank down holding me tightly as I was inside of her. I held her close as she began to move her hips forcing me to go deeper at the pace she wanted, I kissed her neck before biting her neck a little making a little scratch on the neck and licking at the cut which excited her more.
She hungered for me more and in doing so moved her hips harder and faster clawing at my back, the scent of my blood had filled the room, this made her fangs appear more, she hungered for it as she bucked her hips. I leaned my head to the side and moved one my hands up scratching my neck for her. She gazed at it longingly before placing her lips over the wound tasting the blood before she couldn't help herself and bit into it. I smiled as she enjoyed more of my blood filling her mouth as she continued to buck her hips enjoying me being inside of her. We lay there together after for a while, not talking, just laying there. Mina was cuddling into me and I was gazing up at the ceiling with an arm around her. I cared about Mina allot, but I realised then, I was not in love with her, the entire time we were pleasuring each other I was not picturing her, which sounds bad but I couldn't help myself, my mind was focused and determined on thinking about one person and that was Nicania, her face haunted my mind and I could not stop thinking of her.

'Guess I should go speak with Ash.' I said sighing, I just wanted to relax but I had way too much to do. Mina looked up at me with saddened eyes but reluctantly agreed releasing me from her grasp so I could put cloths on and see him. I slowly pulled on my clothing and stretched before smiling softly at Mina before pulling out a book from my bag before walking out the room down the hall.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 pm

As I came down the stairs to the lobby I saw Ash waiting for me to which was actually good as I was rather wanting to get this meeting over with as soon as I could rather than let it drag on later and consume most of the night. I smiled at him softly as I came closer to him, he offered me a sweet smile also before hugging me when I came to range.

'Ah there you are Marcus, so good to see you again. Now what you saw we go to my office and you tell me what is the matter and that, also I'll have a meal sent for us both there and we can just have farther son meal, hows that?' he said softly as he walked with me to his office. I smiled and nodded at him. We walked into his office where he called the Kitchen to bring some fresh animal blood for us both before he put down the phone he walked around the room lighting the candles instead of the letting the lamps stay on.
He smiled as the meals had come to us before waving away the kitchen staff and sitting down on the seat in front of me as I sat on the seat I always found myself sitting. I was not sure why but the seat was always the seat that drawn me close. In my fathers office there was four seats that was not on the same side of the desk that my fathers seat was placed. The seat that I was drawn two was like a couch , made with black leather and an oak wood finish.

'So, son, what is it that you wished to tell me and do instead of meeting with these other vampires to asses if they should be allowed in the university?' Ash said softly as he sipped his glass of blood looking at me and awaiting my answer to his question.

'I belief I should be sent as ambassador to the Tin'akan meeting instead so I can meet this Nicania once more, I belief I figured out why she has not changed yet, not only that but Sin'aka is the worse ambassador there is, he is a disgrace to vampire everywhere and you know this.' I said softly as I sipped my glass of blood also.

'You have figured out why she hasn't already?' Ash said confused as his team still not come with the answer. I nodded as I pulled my book to my lap and opened up to a certain point.

Tin'akan are creatures to which are strong, fast and pack like creatures. They are honourable as well as incredible fighters. Most Tin'akan have their first transformation around the age of fifteen but pure bloods change allot sooner. In most cases the Pure blooded Tin'akan (usually seen with white fur) tend to change for the first time on the age of ten to eleven for males whilst females eight to nine.
Though this maybe stopped, a Tin'akan has a weakness which is Silver. Pure Silver represses the Tin'akan ability to transform into a wolf and thus could perlong the transformation. If the Tin'akan does not change by the age of twenty one they my cause survivor problems though the Tin'akan would be more faster, stronger and agile if it is delayed. The reason being is for the body to more develop.
It has been found that some times when Pure bloods give birth they never try to delay their children's changing but there was a reported time when a famous couple known as the Dremore made sure their son Vincent was not able to turn until the age of eighteen as they knew their family was targeted so in order to protect their son they gave him a Locket which was made of Silver which stopped him from changing.

'When I saw this girl, she had a locket on her. It was the exact same design as the one Vincent had, I know because I saw all the pictures of him and he had it on until a certain time when he stopped wearing it. I belief that he gave it to his daughter in hopes to stop her changing until some one figured out what it was that was stopping it so she would be as powerful as she could be in order to protect herself.' I said to my farther softly showing him my notes and the evidence on which I spoke of. He looked over it pondering for a moment before he smirked a little closing his eyes as he closed the book.

'Very well, Marcus, head out to the village but you best be quick, Sin'aka left already, get there and see their council, ask them for a meet, a proper one. The meeting is for one week time they have three nights to decide, go.' He said as he smiled at me before turning to place the books on his desk. By the time he had turned back I was already at the front door of the mansion. I used my in-human speed to get to my car slamming the key in to the ignition before turning it, I had no time to enjoy the revs that the car emitted as my foot pressed on the gas. I took the car of her hand brake and slammed it into gear pulling away from the manor with speed.
I could sense Mina gazing out my window at me, it hurt that I never cared for her the way she cared for me, but I can not control what my heart desired. She knew I never loved her the way she loved me, she could sense what others felt, that is what made her one of the greatest fighters around, she could feel what they were thinking and feeling to do next before they did, which made it almost impossible to beat her. though when ever we spared I always won because I found a way to beat that technique. I could clear my head completely of all thoughts which made her blind to what my moves would be until it was too late.
As I got to the high way I unleashed the car to it's full capacity's burning down the high way with incredible speed heading north to the village. I had to get there fast, as I was driving my phone began to ring. I placed the phone on the dash board where a phone holder was and clicked it onto speaker phone.

'yes? Little busy driving at the moment please make it quick who ever you are.' I said as I answered the phone.

'As you get in to the town, head right when you see a sign saying Naranth Manor until you reach the forest then turn left to go into the forest and proceed down the road until you reach a hall, it is there that the meeting is being held Marcus. I....Thank you, for earlier. You have no idea what it meant, even though you never felt the same....just....thanks.' Mina said softly, she had pain in her voice when she spoke how I felt but before I could reply to her she had hung up.

'.....Don't mention it Mina.....Thank you.' I said as I slammed the next gear speeding into the village. I knew it wouldn't matter what speed I was going in the village all the people where in the Hall. I drove up following the signs till I saw the one saying Naranth Manor and turned right towards the forest. Driving towards it I turned left when I saw the entrance of the forest. I slammed on the breaks parking up before opening the door and stepping out attaching my family sword to my side and putting my cloak on before walking over to the forest edge where I saw some beautiful flowers. They were soft and Purple, with a red rose in the centre of them. I picked them wrapping them in some cloth before attaching a Note I had written earlier to the cloth. I went to the door way where I saw Sin'aka standing at the door way, I slowly walked up behind him silently so he could not sense me coming. I heard him speak.

'oh how I do love to hear you pointless ranting, but I must interrupt you know as it is time for me to speak. Before any of ya dear "friends" here think of attacking me I come under protection of ambassador thus and attack on me is act of war. so will you hear me out or do I bring large force next time?' He said with a smug arrogant tone which in infuriated me, I could not hold my tongue and spoke out.

'How dare you speak to them like that, get back to the car you sorry excuse for a Vampire.' I said with anger that chilled him to the very core. he turned around to see me, I could not help myself as My eyes began to glow darker Crimson and my nails grew a little longer. He bowed and scurried of to his car like the snivelling coward that he was. I stood before their gathering lowering my head in respect to them all.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 am

I stood there for a moment in the door way, feeling all the eyes on me as I stood there, I moved my cloak over my right shoulder revealing my sword with my family crest. When the people saw the symbol there was allot of whispers around the hall, it was annoying as I could hear most of them clearly. One of the things I hated about what I was, was not the need for blood, not the constant pale skin but the heightened hearing. No one could really talk behind your back, as you could hear it clearly, and only people who would talk behind your back was those who wanted you to hear.
I slowly started to walk up to the main table where their leader sat, as I walked I paid no attention to all the others as I walked up there until I walked past her table. Her scent crossed filled the air that I went past, the scent filled my mind and forced me to stop dead in my tracks by the table. I turned slowly revealing my face to the table smiling softly at Nicania, inclining my head to the table. I noticed the two elder ones near her seeming rather, shall we say, distaste by my stopping there. The male had his nails longer as if he was thinking of attacking, I kept my head bowed before walking towards the main table where the leader of the village was. I leaned close to the leaders ear and whispered softly.

'Pleasure to meet, you sir, I request a private talk with you tonight, but I feel you know why already, but I still need that talk sir.' I said softly in to his ear.

'Very well, you will have a private chat later, but you must leave this place soon, I'll come meet you in the forest later for the chat. Oh, tell your farther if he sends another ambassador as rude as that again i shall send the head of that ambassador back to him.' The leader said with a serious voice though he was completely calm. I knew he was not a pure blood and I knew he was not the most powerful that was here in this hall. The two that sat by Nicania had an aura about that, I could tell by them that they had to be more powerful than anyone else in this hall and could even well be more powerful than I.
I had no idea why this other person was the leader but it mattered not to me, all that mattered was that I had a quite word with him later after the meet. I turned to leave but heard him talk to the people before I was about to leave. He told them all that he and the elders of the village will be meeting with vampires. I started to walk out but stopped at the table where Nicania was sitting and placed the flowers before her smiling softly before slowly walking out of the hall.

'Glad to see you are ok Miss Nicania, Pleasure to see you again. where are my manners, my name is Marcus Dracanus, but you may call me Marcus.' I said softly before bowing to her. I could hear her heart beat a little faster as I spoke, as did mine. I had no idea what this feeling was but it was nice. I slowly turned to leave again as I could see that the two next to her became un-comfortable with my presence being there at the table, so I paid my respects to them both as well as her before walking away to the exit. I was glad I gave her those flowers, and the note, I just hope that they did not see the note and that it was only her.
As I left the place I peered at the car before locking it properly before leaping up into the trees running on the top of them heading towards the forest of which the leader told of to await him. As I arrived at the forest I felt a large pain hit my sides, which made me fall from the trees landing on the forest floor clenching my sides. I let out a load roar to try release myself of the pain that I was experiencing, but as quickly as it had took over me, it had gone.
I realised what had happened as I looked down at the forest floor. I had finally been blessed with flight, for as I looked down to the ground I saw I was not on the ground but in the air. I focused my mind and tried to control it better, as I did not want my surroundings and all the possible ears and eyes in the area seeing I was a novice at such a thing.
I focused my mind on not thinking at all as I pushed myself to master flying as quickly as I could. I focused my energy to make me go forwards which I did......although I went a little too fast and almost crashed into a tree. I drew my sword and cut the branches I was about to hit in to before I could hit them with my body.
Flying was allot harder than I thought, I focused more making sure only a little energy was used when I tried moving. This time I had it, I used my energy to fly up, above the tree line in to the night sky. It was so beautiful, the moon and stars were out illuminating the night sky with such beauty it made me smile. I used more energy to make myself go as fast as possible. The speed was incredible, and I felt free, free from all my burdens, free from all my tasks, everything. I returned to the place where I told I would meet the leader.

'Good to see you Marcus, you inherited your fathers manners it seems, being here early or on time when arranged a meet with some one.' A voice said before revealing it was the leader of the village. I smiled softly as I came down the to sit on a branch before him.

'My name is Saith, I am the leader of the Village, what have you come to me about Marcus? Son of Ash leader of the Dracanus family.' Saith said softly as he looked up at me. Saith was a tall man and quite built. His broad shoulders where larger than most peoples and he had been training allot it seemed as his muscles were rather large for some one of his status, he had a scar over his left eye and had long black hair as well as his eyes where dark brown.

'A pleasure to finally meet you sir, as you already know I am indeed Marcus Dracanus and I have been sent here by my farther Ash to discuss a few things with you. First of thank you for agreeing to meet with me sir, I must apologise for the rudness of the ambassador sent before me, but that shan't happen again.' I said softly to him.

'Quite all right, it happens, plus you should never apologise for others actions, you do not have full control over them.' he replied smiling softly.

'Next is what my farther wanted. As you know he wants to arrange a meet with all the elders of the village, but for our side it will only be him to show an act of good will. He wanted to give you a heads up with that, he also wanted to remind you that the next T.Y.V.T.R. meeting will be held at the old water fall as he has a surprise for you all, I won't be going to this one aparently but he said it is important you come.' I said softly.

'hmmm ok that seems not a problem at all. I shall be there.' he said softly.

'Final bit of business is from me, not my farther.' I said looking a little more serious. He raised a brow peering at me before waiting for my words.

'I want you to talk with Claire and Jake tonight, take them to the northern forest, there is a box there, and in the box is something I discovered. The answer to why 'she' has not yet changed.' I said looking serious at him. He gaped a little in astonishment that I had discovered the reason to which they obviously did not know why.

'Well, thank you for this information, why did you not take them yourselves may I ask?' he said softly. I giggled softly before answering.

'We both know that if I had talked to them after appearing there and giving flowers to their grand daughter and then took them aside to talk to them they would never have listened and would have most likely attacked me, well at least that Male would. So I came to you, the level headed leader.' I said softly. he giggled before answering.

'You are a smart kid indeed Marcus. Jake and Claire would have no doubt hit you, not just because of giving flowers to their grand daughter but also because your farther was so close to their daughter and son in law and never came to the funeral. Any ways, if you don't mind I should get back to the hunt, take care Marcus.' he said before turning in to a wolf and sprinting of to the other forests. I flew up in the air and was about to head home, but something turned in my head, I found myself travelling towards the ware about where I knew She was staying, i had to go there, I was being drawn.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm

((((RAWR I is back fae holi pops Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 pm

(( W00T!!! *hugglespamtasiticfies* Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 am

I waited there with the moonlight showering over me gazing up towards the sky as I felt the first drop of rain hit my head. I nodded to myself thinking that this was a sign saying it was not the right time to be going to see her, so I ran up the tree and took to the sky, flying back to my car. As I drew near to my car I noticed that snivelling sorry exscuse of a Vampire that tried to cause trouble before standing by the car.

"What in the hell do you want, get away from my car." I stated as I landed near the car, he looked at me falling to his knees, pathetic, begging forgivingness, begging me not to inform my farther.

"why should I not tell him, you almost cost us all chance for repairing the allaince with them. It's pathetic creatures like you that give Vampires a bad reputation, and I and my farther, shan't stand for it, specially if your representing our family." I said with anger and hatred in my voice, making it sound dark.

"It was a momentary weakness, I swear it shan't happen again." He pleaded in his knees.

"Your right, it wont..." a Familiar voice came from shadows as a sword flew out from the darkness and in bedded itself in to the Vampires chest. I heard the sound of the piercing blade as it punctured through his chest slicing his heart and watched as the blood poured out through the other side. A shaded figure walked out from the shadows retrieving the sword and wiped it on a satin cloth before sheathing it once more and pulled off the masked that covered her face.

"Sorry sir, your farther sent me just encase there was any trouble, shall I drive?" she said as she let her hair fall down into place once more. It was Mina, did my farther really send her? Or was she coming on her own, that I could not tell, but either way, at least she had dealt with that creature.

I climbed into the car allowing her to drve as I leaned back thinking to myself momentery on the evenings events, seeing her again this mystical creature that had seemed to capture my sences and mind from that club, how does she do it? What is it about her that drives my sences so crazed as if I were a mear child in a toy store. He hair, her face, her lips I wanted them all, I needed them. My heart hungered for them, my mind was entoxinated by her, I couldn't help my thoughts, hungering with desire and lust.

I stepped from the car walking to the house as we arrived, Ash stood at the doors waiting for me as I drew near I saw his face was relived, I was angry though. I exspressed my concern, he knew this would happen, yet he allowed it. I ignored his desire to give me a hug and walked past him heading towards my room where I slammed the door shut before going into the shower. Furious with the actions of my farther I locked myself in my room that eve laying my clothes out ready for the next morning, getting my casual jeans and shirt ready as I felt I needed to go back to the town.

<more to be added here>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of the Crimson Family   Tale of the Crimson Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Tale of the Crimson Family
Page 1 of 1