We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To return home …

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-19

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: To return home …   To return home … EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm

A dark figure slowly rides through the gates of Stormwind. The people do not even look up in surprised anymore. They gotten use too the idea of these things moving through their midst. They tend to forgot. These creatures are put in the world with one goal only. The former hunter tries to sense her target. Then remembers she cannot do that anymore. She turns her charger and slowly rides too old town.
Moving through the old and narrow streets her head is filled with memories of a live long gone. It is quickly blocked out. No point dwelling on the past. Only one thing there is of interest. She turns her death horse into a narrow passage and ends up on a small square. Even without her hunter skills the girl knows that eyes have been watching from the moment she entered Old Town.
Dismounting she picks up her blade as soon as her hands touch it she feels the power filling her again. This is what is so worrying, keeping her up at night. As days pass the hunter likes been what she has become more and more and something of the old spirit dies every time she takes up battle. But that’s why she is here. A shadow suddenly comes to life as a shady figure appears. “Yes?”
“I heard you can get information about anything? I want you to get some information for me.” The former hunter looks around. Still feeling like been watched. “Money is not a problem as long as you do not draw attention to getting this info.”
A small grin from the shadows as another figure steps out. “We are…not cheap dear but what is it you like to know?”
Something suddenly flashes trough her mind. A memory…of a voice…Don’t ever tell anybody. Suddenly there is doubt…doubt about what to do next.
“I want you to…watch the order of Illumination. I want to know where they are and where they are going.”
One of the figures whispers “This will not be cheap. I wonder if you can pay our price.”
The grip on the blade tightens. All instincts say to get out of there now. But same time the girl knows this must be taken care of before it’s too late. “It’s personal. Just get me the information and you will be well rewarded.”
Suddenly the elf jumps on her charger and full speed she rides out of Old Town and the city. A feeling of relive as the city is left behind. She rides into the forest and wonders if hiring the rogues was the right choice. Checking Jolasa’s memories again only one answer comes to mind.
She stops to make her gate back to her new home. As she steps trough it she hears a familiar horrible sound as the abonation speaks. “Welcome home, Starrissa may you suffer well.”

Last edited by Kaylaruana on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

The room is dark. A dim light creeps under the door way. Soft tempered sounds enter the room. But in the room there is no peace. A Death knight is trying desperately to sleep. But each time her dreams fill whit the judging eyes off a former friend and lover.
She gets up knowing full well tonight she will get no peace. As she walks up to the great balcony she sees others walking around. Laughing or just moving along minding their own. The girl does not get why her been reborn is such a burden to carry.
Suddenly a hand at her shoulder makes her stop. It is one of the trainers. “Star…still troubled.” He does not care the Death knight does not answer. “Listen we all got a second change. After we have thrown the Lich King off his icy throne we will rebuild our lives. You seen the people in Stormwind they accept us now. Did you not have a husband? I am sure he loves to see you home safely. And do not worry in time you will learn to love been what you are.” Confident the girl will find convert in this the lich glides away. Suddenly he stops for a moment “I do hope you start training again soon. I don’t know what it is that made you stop. But please we need every blade right now.”
She knows the trainer is right. But the more she trains the more she is losing herself to dark powers. She walks up the balcony and looks up at the moon. “Elune please give me strength. Let me find them before I lose myself to darkness completely.”
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Warning from a lost brother   To return home … EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Finaly im back within the safe walls of stormwind keep arwain thought while riding his charger of the ship from northrend and slowly ride trough the harbor,finaly i can dop my guard a little he thought.Upon entering the trade district he noticed many deathknights and he knew he could not drop his guard...they cannot be trusted,neither will my brothers or sisters will do that he thought by himself and he began to look at anyone he passed.

At that moment he notice a man that he also saw on the docks and even in northrend,watching him from a distant last few days...i never thought of it but is he folowing me arwain wondered?While he took a fast look at the man he noticed his 2 swords and leather armor.....assasins arwain muttered and his speeded up the mounts pace.

Fastly arwain ride his mount inside old town and while he made a turn for the corner he jumped off his horse and hide behind a boulding just around the corner and drawed his sword,holding it ready to strike.Suddenly the man ran around the corner and right away arwain slammed the man to the ground and pointed the sword at his throat.

Speak in the name of the light or be ready to be judged arwain yelled at the man! Why are you folowing me,looking from the shadows at me,thinking i did not notice you,are you an assasin or something?

The man smirked at arwain then said...my bussines are none of youre concern,my mission is to keep an eye on you thats all you have to know,im not a killer.
Who told you to watch me,tell me or i kill you right here.
The man smiled at arwain again and took a deep breath.I dont know who he was but he pays alot of gold to keep an eye on youre order paladin!

I will bring you before my lord and let him decide what to with you,stand up and...........suddenly a hard smash to the head took Arwain to the ground,while he tried to stand up another hit to the head turned out his light and last he heard was laughing.

Brother...brother Arwain wake up,open youre eyes a voice said.
When slowly his eyes opened he could see a man standing before of him,while around them there was only mist... a dark grey mist.
Where am i arwain asked to the man in front off him while trying to stand on his feet.

Try not to stand,im here to warn you,one that once loved one of youre brothers is now about to destroy you an the entire order,at this moment all of youre brothers and sisters are being watched and i cannot allow this, my love for you all is to strong to let her kill you all nor does she wish too.I cannot speak any further because the darkness that corrupts my soul is forcing me to break this appearence to you.This is the only time we could speak,i dont have any time left,you have to figure the rest out youreself.While the man slowly disapeared softly the voice could be heard one more time.I love you my brothers and sister,be carefull and forgive me my mistake and then it was gone.The mist disapeared darkness came once again.

When Arwain opened his eyes again he saw some stormwind soldiers standing around him.Are you ok sir one of them asked.
Yea im fine Arwain nodded and stood up and walked to his horse.I have to warn my brothers and sisters right away.He mounted up and setted course to the cathedral as fast as he could.

((this is written in a request from kayla for her rp story,its my first one ever i write so hope you like it all).
Arwain
Templar
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: The scions blessing   To return home … EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Ebon Hold. It hangs above Eastern plaguelands. It’s the Death Knights stronghold. This is where Highlord Darlon Mograine rules. This is the home of the Ebon Blade. This is where Star has been ordered to receive training. The Death Knight hates it. However that morning orders from the Highlord had come that it was time for training. Ignoring those orders was never a good idea. So there the girl stood in the middle off the circle facing a angry Lady Alistra.
“Failed…again…every one of my students can do these. It is child’s play. How good you fail at even the simplest of task?”
The other students wickedly smile at the failure of Starrissa. The Lady being mad at one means she probably will be easier on the rest. Star however does not know what to say. As always she tried to do it. As always she failed to do it. The knight does not answer for there is no answer.
Unfortunately Alistra takes the silence as an insult. And one better not insult this Lady. “Try again.” She sneers. “Fill your mind whit darkness.” Star starts to concentrate her mind starts to fill whit the dark power, however her spirit is screaming and fighting against it. As her hands starts moving to focus her power she feels it slipping away again. Then something happens. Lady Alistra steps into the circle off disciples. “I help you. You will summon a minion or you die trying.” At the touch of the woman Stars mind suddenly gets filled whit the dark power off her trainer. However nobody was repeared for what was to happen next.
Far away a paladin feels his beloved screaming in pain. As he reaches out to his beloved hunter his mind is fighting the dark powers trying to get in. They seem to be even stronger than before.
In Stormwind Cathedral a other Paladin looks up as he feels a blessing once placed on a loving couple been stretched almost to its breaking point. He wonders what good almost break a blessing placed by the Scion...
In the Ebon Hold the disciples flee the room screaming in fear. Lady Alistra just whispers wounded “What is this…what cursed magic is this. How can a Death Knight carry such a powerful blessing by one of the light?” Leaving the room and leaving a seamlessly unconscious Death Knight behind. For those that listen careful they can hear the softest whisper “Balamir…”

Lady Alistra moves down through the hold as fast as she can. Her brain rages. A holy power in Ebon Hold…this is horrible…all we worked for…al at risk. The Lord needs to know. How good this happen. As she enters the lower quarters she pusses aside the guards and kneels. “Star …”
“I know”
The woman looks up shock and disbelieve on her face. “Mylord, how, why?”
A wicked smile appears on Highlord Darlon Mograine face. “I always knew. There is an organization even the Lich King feared above all else. We only managed to hear rumors of this so called Shadowbane. Arthus himself however believed this elf knows the names of its members. Aldo she never talked. It is of great important we get this information if we want our plans to be a success.”
The Lady gasps for air. “Then why train her why not drag the information out off her and kill her if she is not truly filled whit darkness she is a danger for our plans.”
A dark laughter fills the room. “The Lich King tried to remove the blessing placed on her and failed. However placed that blessing was not just wielding the light he was of the light. I dear not temper whit it and neither should you have.”
Alistra looks at the floor extremely confused. “So what we do now Mylord?”
Silence fills the room as everybody waits for this answer.
“Let her train in the field. As she will learn to harness the dark power the blessing will break. Then we know…how to kill.”
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Evil always shows   To return home … EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

The inn was not very crowed this time a night. The bartender was cleaning his kitchen only a few men were sitting at one off the tables. The men were all dressed in dark leather.
“Get this the idiot here gets himself captured by one of them. Think his name was Arwin. Men I swear he was wetting his…”
“I was not. He is lying. I good have taken him easy. He just got lucky.” The rogue robes his head. The second rogue looks over his ale. “Did she not order that none of them may notice?” At this one off the others smiles wicked. “Yeah…well he noticed…I kicked him good.” The second rogue how seems to be in charge suddenly bangs his fist on the table. “Shot up man. You messed up the job. Stop bragging about it.” Suddenly the discussion ends as a girl walks up to the table.
“The information, you have it?” Star asks.
“Yes.” One off the rogues waves a few documents around. “What they do and where they’re planning to go. You have our pay Knight?”
A bag off jewels is thrown on the table as Star picks up the documents. Quickly she checks them. “This will do.”
As she moves away the rogue’s start talking again. “Now she got her info I think we should go after this Arwain guy. He really should pay for what he did.” Slowly the room grows dark as Starrissa moves back to the table. “What did you say?” She softly says. Her mind is filling whit darkness. She feels the barriers that are blocking the dark power. The rogue does not even look up. “Nothing hunny was just planning some fun.” Then the barriers in her mind are pushed aside. Somewhere she hears somebody screaming in pain as her mind fills whit power and her minion comes to life.

The deadth Knight quickly reads her document. Names written down each followed whit notes. Paper by paper she just checks the names. She is amazed. The rogues did a really good job. Every name is here. Including locations and plans for the near future. Suddenly she stops. Azeem….
“So…what are your plans?” the girl whispers.

Cathedral, Stormwind.
No traveling plans for near future. Probably do to age. The other paladins appear to avoid him. Walks watch at the cathedral at night.

She closes the document. Then something comes to mind. She can’t leaf these lying around. Star smiles wickedly. May by it is time to say hello.

The next morning Requizit moves through the cathedral. “Bloody old fool…how’s idea it was I should be that old guys Altar boy.” As he starts cleaning the altar he suddenly stops. There is an envelope on the table.

For a old fool from Jola a Xenos
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 pm

It is well written, but I think not really my style.
But I feel like continue reading everytime!
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 pm

((Written by Arwain))

While riding trough stormwind,looking at all places they could have there hideout.
Darn them,i was so close at finding out who hired them...and then there was that dream,im sure it was brother balamir but what was he warning me for and why me arwain wondered.

While slowly walking trough old town he suddenly saw many stormwind guards at the inn.
While riding towards them he noticed them carrying bodies outside.

Hold it,tell me youre business one off the guards asked.
Greetings noble man,can i ask what happend here?
Seems like some assasination,we habe like 6 dead people who have been know for there evil ways,seems someone had enough off them the soldier said.
Can i see the bodies,its of great importance arwain asked.
Im sorry,no one except the soldiers are allowed to look,they will be brought over for research and then there will be time to look at them.

I have to see it now,its off great importance and for the safety off whole Azeroth.Im with the order of Illumination and you dont want me to report to the church that some soldier brought the world into danger arwain said with a serious look on his face.

The guard doubted for a few seconds and then moved aside.
Thank you good man,it wont take long.
He stopped two soldiers who where carrying a body outside,covered in a blanket,let mee take a look at this one he said to the soldiers.
When they moved the blanket away arwain did a step back....Its him he said.
In front off him was the dead body off the men who folowed him...who could have done this arwain wondered.

He began to inspect the body and found some diamonds and gems but nothing more.He walked inside the inn and inspected all bodies until he came to the last one.Upon inspecting it he found a letter.

Upon reading he found out that it held much information about the order but also about a person named star,even worse while reading trough the letter more it seemed the man had doubts about the person who hired them and he had her folowed aswell.

Starissa is her name....a deathknight...ebon hold.This cant be good,i have to speak to someone who knows the good ones off ebon blade and and find out who this person once was....while everything flashed trough his mind he suddenly got all white in his face...this cant be true,it cant be possible her.

While it suddenly began to rain and thunder cracked the sky leaving a rumbling sound a soft whisper could be heard...can it be realy you jolasa?
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 am

As she walks to the portal a servant walks up. “A message miss.” Starrissa graphs the envelope handed to her and quickly reads the small note inside.

Report to your trainer this evening.

The girl walks to her quarters and throws her packs in a corner. Lying down on the bed the Death Knights is trying to get some rest before her training tonight. However something like a memory rushes into her mind. She sees an abomination at work. Something is bleeding on the floor. She can’t help but feel distaste for whatever life form that once was. It’s tortured almost beyond recognition. Suddenly the creature craps the bloody mess and pulls it up. Star feels her hart grow cold as she hears the question asked to the bloody mess. “Tell me the names off Shadow Bane.”

Whit a scream she sits up. Star angry exits her small room and starts walking trough Ebon Hold. As she passes the quarters were the abominations do their dirty work she can’t help but wonder and stops for a moment. A guard who notices this looks at her. “Trust me that rumor is not true. The High Lord going to let a Death Knight tortured. No way!”
Her head turns over to the guard. Looking him straight in the face she comes to a conclusion. Not a nightmare maybe a warning. “Shut up guard and do your job.” She walks away calmer then she feels inside. As she walks up to the gryphon master she prays nobody will stop her.
“I need a gryphon to Stormwind please.”
“No” Whit that simple answer her suspicions are confirmed. She looks at the gryphon master. Suddenly he is lifted in too the air and thrown against a wall. As the Death Knight moves to the gryphon’s guards are starting to move in. The girl however been much closer to the death births is already grapping one by the leaches. As the gryphon heads for the sky’s whit Star on his back she does not bother to even look back.

The forests pass down beneath her. Small towns and rivers are quickly flown over as Starr half asleep trying to get to her destination.
She feels him in her mind. He is still in pain but happy. “What are you so happy about you to righteous Pally.” But she can’t help but smile and almost falls off her gryphon if an answer comes to mind. “You finally are going to them. Finally we both will be free.”
Even in her mind there is silence.
“They kill me.” Her voice says
“You are already death.” His voice says.
As tears run down her face “The connection it will harm you if it stays.”
Laughing to Stars mind makes her feel funny. “It is not your soul harming me Jolasa. It is you walking as a Death Knight harming me.”
She softly whispers “I can’t kill myself I keep coming back.”
His voice “No worry. You be at peace soon.”
Star looks at the moon slowly starting to clime the sky. “That would be nice.”
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 am

Requizit walks through the old building. He is still a bit insulted from having to do altar duties. He watches as two girls move through the hall giggling and smiling. Thinking it’s not fair that he has all these duties while others are just playing around. The young boy wonders why he has to work for that old fool. He crosses another corner and knocks on the door now in front of him.
“Vaknor I found a message on the altar that I think is for you”

The door opens and Requizit tries to move into the room, but a hand stops him. Tattersail just looks at the young boy and then reaches for the envelope still in his hands. “I need to give this to brother Vaknor, sister” The girl however does not move aside and just takes the envelope out off Requizits hands. “Sorry brother but I am discussing something private whit the old men.” At that the door closes again.
“Strange this envelope does not really say how it’s from.” As Vaknor opens the envelope a letter appears and another envelope. He sits down and starts reading the letter.

Vaknor,

I know Requizit will off course bring you this letter as I have seen in the admitted reports that he is loyal to the order. I am Starissa the Death Knight. I am Jolasa the hunter. You were right to worry about this wedding as Balamir did tell me a lot about the order. Even when he did not mean too and I had no intention of knowing. This is not important right know.

You should know that for some reason I am not completely a Death Knight. I think it has to do been married to your brother. I however want to be put to rest and I know the Shadow Bane will have no problem giving me that rest. However as I investigated were to find you I found more then I had expected. The added reports detail on everything every member has been up to the last months. It also will tell you the plans they apparently have for the near future. You have some problems old men. Not to worry about who made them. As they were planning to move against my old friend Arwain I toke the liberty off taking care of things.

To make things worse I will add to them. The Ebon blade knows about Shadow Bane. And they fear you immensely. They however do not know your names. To make sure it stays that way and for me to find some rest I will visit the Cathedral at night soon. As I know Azeem walks watch.

Greetings,
Starissa/Jolasa

Last edited by Kaylaruana on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 am

A city comes into few. The sun is just starting to set as evening falls. The Gryphon lands gracefully and a knight appears. Looking fitly and tiered, however as soon as the bird is handed to the gryphonmaster she jumps of it and starts to walk away into Stormwind. Trying to avoid the crowds gathered at the main square in the trade district moving throw the back streets. The girl is desperate not to draw any attention. As she reaches the canals of Stormwind the Cathedral comes into few. Whit the sun just going under it looks spectacular.
A smile appears on the young elf’s face. She is sure nothing can go wrong now. As night settles in the knight crosses the small channel bridge and enters the Cathedral Square.

A lonely figure walks into the square. A silent figure watches her enter the cathedral. Anger enrages the paladin’s spirit. His fist holding his weapon so tight blood walks past the hilt. But he stays at his post. He watches for an hour seeing as those in the Cathedral leaf one by one. He watches as most citizens leaf the cathedral to go home after their prayers. He sees the priests heading back to the abbey. As the last left he heads for the great doors and enters the Cathedral.
He slowly looks trough the great hall. It’s completely empty. He starts to close the great doors when something dawns to the old men. He stops and looks again, more slowly now. His years of experience tell him somebody is in the Cathedral. Then he sees it a slight movement in the corner. The Death Knight is still there. He watches as she reappears from the shadows. Watches as she is watching him.

“Good evening, Azeem, Inquisitor of the shadow bane. i take it you know I would be coming?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To return home … Empty
PostSubject: Re: To return home …   To return home … Empty

Back to top Go down

To return home …
Page 1 of 1