We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idiot kicks wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:11 pm

auch...
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:19 am

That's not very charitable of you Gurf! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:10 am

Opathu wrote:
That's not very charitable of you Gurf! ^^

He wasn't exactly charitable to the wall though, was he!
Back to top Go down
Himendria

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:31 am

Is it only me or does it really cut into his leg all the way to the bone?
I mean the space between isen't big, not big at all...
Back to top Go down

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:36 am

Himendria wrote:

It certainly looks like that could have happened, with the fact that it's a concrete block that dropped on it. But his scream doesn't really sound that bad, so I'm not 100% on it.
Back to top Go down
Himendria

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:17 am

Gurfang wrote:
Himendria wrote:

It certainly looks like that could have happened, with the fact that it's a concrete block that dropped on it. But his scream doesn't really sound that bad, so I'm not 100% on it.

thats why i asked, but he could also be in chock... i got nu clue..
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:34 am

I love how our Christian youth worker is showing such compassion here Razz
Back to top Go down

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Opathu wrote:

You're missing the key to the whole thing here, Nick. Youth workers are like any other professional, they need to find some way to get the frustrations out. In our case, it tends to be laughing at the idiocy of youth or talking about how much you'd like to pummel a particular individual with a baseball bat. Pure, harmless fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Opathu wrote:

You're missing the key to the whole thing here, Nick. Youth workers are like any other professional, they need to find some way to get the frustrations out. In our case, it tends to be laughing at the idiocy of youth or talking about how much you'd like to pummel a particular individual with a baseball bat. Pure, harmless fun Wink

Translation: I fucking hate kids, god how I fucking hate 'em .. gimme a baseball bat and I'll rearrange the little bastards' face Cool
Back to top Go down

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Opathu wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Translation: I fucking hate kids, god how I fucking hate 'em .. gimme a baseball bat and I'll rearrange the little bastards' face Cool

Nah, we tend to go more specific. Generalisations are for getting a reaction from people. It's more like "That Paul has really annoyed me tonight. It would have been so funny to have bloodied his nose the first time he told me to 'Fuck off' and see how he'd have been then".
The only time it gets general is when we suggest ways to get groups of young people to attend events.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:58 am

"Police are attending a scene ... bloodbath ... young people found hacked to death ... a youth worker has gone missing ... rural Kent ..."

Exclamation Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idiot kicks wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiot kicks wall   Idiot kicks wall Empty

Back to top Go down

Idiot kicks wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: