We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!

Go down 
+6
Vexacus
Adalan
Siheld
Drostan
Aghandor
Sahina
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahina

Sahina

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-13

(RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! Empty
PostSubject: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:34 pm

((You notice a finely-printed poster with an elegant font in public spaces throughout Dalaran and other cities))

Call for submissions!

The Dalaran Magical Bookclub is working hard to expand its library and holdings. Now accepting original works from the community for publication.

Do you have a story to tell? A memoir of your life and deeds perhaps? Or a sad tale of fallen comrades? Then why not put it to words, share it with the world and maybe even become rich and famous!

The Club is accepting original works of all genres including: memoirs, novels, poems, cookbooks, recipes, plays, manuals, letters, spellbooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and much more!

What will the Club do for you?

• We will work with you to publish your writing in a beautifully crafted tome. Don't have a flair for the written? Worry not. One of our talented wordsmiths can ghost-scribe it for you!

• Our determined Club members will publicise and sell your work in Club Open Days and in other events throughout Azeroth.

• We will protect your authorship and share the proceedings from any sales with you.

THE IMMORTALITY OF THE WRITTEN WORD AWAITS YOU!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Miss Sahina Anor'riel, Club President, for more information at the following address: Dalaran Magical Bookclub c/o the Kirin Tor, The Purple Parlor, Dalaran.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dalaran Magical Bookclub is a Kirin Tor-approved social club based in the Purple Parlor above the Violet Citadel. Now open to new members! Join now and impress your friends with your culture and knowledge! Not sure? Come to one of our Open Days and see for yourself!

OOC

Gryphonheart Items (GHI) required.
Horde only.
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:34 pm

This sounds interesting. I might just have Arsath or Aghandor write down their memories of the third war and the turmoil years thereafter..
Back to top Go down
Drostan

Drostan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:57 am

Hmm...

"One Hundred and One Ways to Make Fun of an Orc"

The guide to removing an axe lodged in your face would obviously be a lot more expensive.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:33 am

Sahina wrote:
Horde only.
bah Sad
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:51 am

I'm 100% there. This is right up my street. In fact, I've been looking for a place where I can sit in peace and finish my book (apparently I'm SSL's Bilbo Baggins now?*), and for some reason the Purple Parlour didn't come to mind. Anyway, you have my full support and dedication. Sadly, I'm not prepared to give up my guild title or tabard, though. Otherwise, do count me in.

*SPECIAL ALTERNATIVE JOKE: "But then, I've always been a slow reader!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:55 am

Silver Firehearts infamous cooking recipies.

The cookbook that not even warlocks will touch
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:17 am

Liontooth wrote:
Silver Firehearts infamous cooking recipies.

The cookbook that not even warlocks will touch

*puts Chef hat on*

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Sahina

Sahina

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Adalan wrote:
Sadly, I'm not prepared to give up my guild title or tabard, though. Otherwise, do count me in.

There's no need to join our guild to join the Bookclub; a club is, after all, something people join while having other jobs/duties.

We give all our (unguilded) members a nifty GHI membership card and also use the ooc channel DalaranLibrary to keep in contact.

Join today!

@Siheld: we can't trade GHI items but feel free to come along!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm

hmm... i like to believe Oth is somewhat scholared (he was a paladin before, even though he doesn't know it) instead of a regular bruiser with muscle for brains... though his duties as captain will not let him fully join this initiative i'd love for him to be present at some of the events... count me in, i'll join the channel soon!
Back to top Go down
Lamost

Lamost

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Siheld wrote:
Sahina wrote:
Horde only.
bah Sad

Reroll UD mage tbh.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:37 am

Lamost wrote:
Siheld wrote:
Sahina wrote:
Horde only.
bah Sad

Reroll UD troll mage tbh.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:31 am

Ryleen wrote:
Lamost wrote:
Siheld wrote:
Sahina wrote:
Horde only.
bah Sad

Reroll UD troll gnome mage tbh.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:29 am

Siheld wrote:
Ryleen wrote:
Lamost wrote:
Siheld wrote:
Sahina wrote:
Horde only.
bah Sad

Reroll UD troll gnome mage tbh.

Smile

Why reroll gnome mage, when you're already one?
What you need is a faction change option... which will never be available in WoW.
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:32 am

They said the same thing about City of Heroes / Villains
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

back on topic...I've been hoping to bump into one of you guys on Chabat so she can join the club (not the guild though ). Where/ when might be the best time for such 'bumping'? Or am i best just sending a mail?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Sahina

Sahina

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Vypra wrote:
back on topic...I've been hoping to bump into one of you guys on Chabat so she can join the club (not the guild though ). Where/ when might be the best time for such 'bumping'? Or am i best just sending a mail?

Whisper Sahina or Katheryn. Or just drop by the Purple Parlor. Or catch us in LFRP. Or mail us... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!   (RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions! Empty

Back to top Go down

(RP) D.M.B. - Call for Submissions!
Page 1 of 1