We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody doesn't like me :(

Go down 
+3
Vexacus
Archnazg
Ilanowyr
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Somebody doesn't like me :( Empty
PostSubject: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=9158456171&postId=91574226234&sid=1#46

Oh the joys of some spotty twelve year old spaffing over his screen when he finds me in his sights!
Back to top Go down
Ilanowyr

Ilanowyr

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:46 am

I still await the moment we look one another in the eye.. I'll give you my love in full.
Orc Death knight .. that's like .. *Shiver*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:04 am

Well, always better than a gnome IŽd say... Little glowy eyes... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:36 am

Haha. Just fuck the bitch up with 10k heart strikes IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:41 am

Archnazg wrote:
Haha. Just fuck the bitch up with 10k heart strikes IMO.

Being crap at PVP doesn't help me in that regard. But, as I replied to her, my PRP>her PVP!
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:42 am

Pro tip: repeatedly calling someone a twat is unlikely to result in them addng you to their Christmas card list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:43 am

Ilanowyr wrote:
I still await the moment we look one another in the eye.. I'll give you my love in full.

You're not Miatela in disguise are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

Vexacus wrote:
Pro tip: repeatedly calling someone a twat is unlikely to result in them addng you to their Christmas card list.

True, but calling a twat a twat still works Wink

On the more amusing side, the person who's wanting to gank me wasn't the one who I called a twat and neither is she in the guild of the guy I called a twat.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:39 am

Ah.... it's nothing new right.... Wouldn't be the first person that has something against you.

Would be a first if there is someone everyone likes.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:16 pm

what kind of guildname is the warsong rebel guard?

if i heard that name i would think of a horde guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:25 pm

munechi wrote:
what kind of guildname is the warsong rebel guard?

if i heard that name i would think of a horde guild.

Not only that, but they should be a rebel faction within the Horde, not a bunch of squidies and fleshies!
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:17 am

Death Knights don't need to be good at pvp!

Try this macro:

/castrandom heart strike, heart strike, heart strike, icy touch, death coil, plague strike

Apply diseases then hit the button rapidly.

/castrandom frost strike, frost strike, frost strike, icy touch, icy touch, plague strike, blood strike

And that one if your frost..

Sorry for going TOTALLY off topic.. I just had a lot of fun with those macros on my DK xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:04 am

Archnazg wrote:
/castrandom heart strike, heart strike, heart strike, icy touch, death coil, plague strike

Is that the actual macro?

As for diseases, icy touch and plague strike are the only ones I have to give.

Oh, and where does Death Strike come into it?
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:12 am

That's a macro indeed.... this one will cast a random spell from the list. So it's just a surprise what you'll do.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:54 am

Gurfang wrote:
Archnazg wrote:

Is that the actual macro?

As for diseases, icy touch and plague strike are the only ones I have to give.

Oh, and where does Death Strike come into it?

Yeah it works. But only use Death Strike when you need HP, in my opinion. Yeah just apply Plague stike and icy touch first, then if you spam that macro you can have some fun. Razz You could easily add death strike in though, it's fun to experiment.
Back to top Go down
Ciccone

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:32 am

Gurfang wrote:
Ilanowyr wrote:

/massage

The only names you'll find me under are Ciccone (Miatela's old name) and Miatela. I'm too awful at levelling to have alts.
Plus, that Ilanowyr guy sounds creepy, doesn't he? I don't want love! Its purely physical!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:04 am

Ciccone wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Ilanowyr wrote:

/massage

The only names you'll find me under are Ciccone (Miatela's old name) and Miatela. I'm too awful at levelling to have alts.
Plus, that Ilanowyr guy sounds creepy, doesn't he? I don't want love! Its purely physical!

Well I have to admit that in the setting that you found me I was so surprised and amused that I couldn't bring myself to an IC response. Might have to do it next time, just to warn you ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ciccone

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Gurfang wrote:

Well I have to admit that in the setting that you found me I was so surprised and amused that I couldn't bring myself to an IC response. Might have to do it next time, just to warn you ;-)

Oh well that was to be expected! I wasn't acting IC but rather feeling I should do a good deed after throwing my treants onto too many random horde. Plus, your face looked so sad and tired...

:<

I'm now really looking forward to my summer vacation so I can actually get back to RPing.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm

no offence but this belongs in random carp and will moved accordingly
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody doesn't like me :(   Somebody doesn't like me :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody doesn't like me :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: