We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random loot is random

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Random loot is random Empty
PostSubject: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Yes, so after spending many hours after first arriving in Dalaran to try and fish the Giant Underbelly Rat out of the water, I have no joy.
So ofc Vypra comes along and tries her hand and catches it after like 10 minutes of fishing.
No biggie, if I keep putting the hours in I bound to get it... or maybe not. Sad

But to add further insult to injury, I find out the other day whilst doing the fishing daily in the underbelly, she caught the fecking thing TWICE in the space of like 10 mins. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I dread to think how long I will have to wait to get my Sea Turtle and a couple of Dark Herring's for my rogue. :/

RANT OVER Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Resilience will fix this
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

Liontooth wrote:
Resilience will fix this

Thanks for your message Lion, I am reassured.
How much res though?

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to eat some more Aged Yolk I keep getting in these Oracle eggs...
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 am

Should I tell you that I've gotten the green dragon mount twise now, thus throwing one away?
No, I don't think I should add to your frustration...
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 am

Yes, it's probably not the best to tell me that. Wink

I know someone who got it on their first egg however, who shall remain nameless....
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am

1:st and 4:th for me. But I won't tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

I laid an egg once. Man, that was a strange trip ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:34 am

Nerf eggs!

(this is an attempt to increase the number of posts, as a response to the thread on the subject)
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 am

I did the same with crawdads, and at one time had enough to have a crawdad suprise nearly every raid
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Got my Magical Crawdad on the second wish of my first Mr Pinchy. Giant rat came after probably no more than a couple of hundred casts. Took me a while to get my Dark Herring but I was in a trance listening to Dickie Bird, Henry Blofeld and Brian Johnston tell cricket anecdotes so I couldn't tell you for certain. Still waiting on that turtle, of course. Perhaps tonight.

I like to keep reminding Vex of these things. I think it is important he knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Adalan wrote:
Got my Magical Crawdad on the second wish of my first Mr Pinchy. Giant rat came after probably no more than a couple of hundred casts. Took me a while to get my Dark Herring but I was in a trance listening to Dickie Bird, Henry Blofeld and Brian Johnston tell cricket anecdotes so I couldn't tell you for certain. Still waiting on that turtle, of course. Perhaps tonight.

I like to keep reminding Vex of these things. I think it is important he knows.

Why do I get the impression that you play WoW in a tweed suit whilst smoking a pipe?
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Actually it's a cravat and smoking jacket.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Hilariously enough I got the stupid rat on my drood alt Lothor yesterday, right after I got the 100 Fish achievement.
So that gives you an idea how little I was trying for it.

I must have done several thousand catches there on Vexa without success. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random loot is random   Random loot is random Empty

Back to top Go down

Random loot is random
Page 1 of 1