We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A WAL phenomena

Go down 
+7
Ryleen
Emanee
Shadowtroll
Vypra
Opathu
Vexacus
Chassandra
11 posters
AuthorMessage

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm

As some of you may have noticed, the posting rate on WAL has dropped quite dramatically in the last week or 2 and I am curious to know why.

Post here and tell us why you are not posting here as much as before or share your thoughts by posting about people not posting.

Please note, irony and tongue twisters are heavily encouraged, especially if they give a decent answer at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Too busy looking at all the GIRLZ ON THE NET!
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 pm

The weather is getting nicer?

It seems to come in fits and starts anyway depending on whether there are things going on or not.
Plus a new patch always brings stuff for people to do and seem to spend last time for RP.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 pm

I have to support my right hand with my left hand whilst looking at girl on girl action in the other window ...

... if only I didn't work in an open-plan office. Damn, for the social shame ... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

what Vex said pretty much covers it.

Plus, for myself, i find work is -really- hectic these days. even when i can get to the pc, i shouldn't be on for more than 30 mins and as i read and post on SSL, RP, HoZ and AO forums as well as this one, it doesn't leave much time Razz

And then when i get home, i have to go get the old daily quests done asap so i can rp for the rest of the evening Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Vypra wrote:
i find work is -really- hectic these days.

That gives us FAR too much info about the crapping habits of the UK population!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:15 pm

I got no internet, no computer, and I discovered a life O.o

Bye bye thread coming soon!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
I got no internet, no computer, and I discovered a life O.o

Bye bye thread coming soon!

Holy shit! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:14 am

Gurfang wrote:
Vypra wrote:
i find work is -really- hectic these days.

That gives us FAR too much info about the crapping habits of the UK population!!!

Well I'm busier than ever and most of our work is in STW's/PS's/WwTW's so yeah, may be a period of economic downturn but you still gotta go when you gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 am

I believe I post about as much as before in threads I find interesting. But fewer threads are being created, and thus I have less things to post in. Has activity and rp overall on ssl gone down, leaving us with less things to talk about?

Or is it possibly because we haven't gotten into any upset, silly arguments about something unimportant lately? Those tend to generate a lot of posts. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 am

I left Sad
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 pm

For me I don't tend to post as much as to read. I like the stories and the profiles, but there's not so much you can post there. If I start a topic I'll keep contributing, or if there's an RP event I want to join in IC, but otherwise I prefer to lurk a bit.

Maybe we should start an RP story on the board that doesn't have to fit in with where we are in-game. I mean obviously using our normal characters, but with no particular tie to in-game events?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Personally, i'm not a fan of 'open-rp' on forums but if ppl want to do so, feel free to start a thread in 'Our Stories' Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Quintilius wrote:
I left Sad

Start posting about cannibalism and religion you 'tard!
Back to top Go down

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:09 pm

I barely come on wow the last month, itīs gotten kinda sad and boring.. so I also donīt post in the forums. I never did that too much anyway. I stick around a bit every day though
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 pm

I ran out of things to say.

Awwww.
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-19

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Quintilius wrote:
I left Sad

Start posting about cannibalism and religion you 'tard!

Gurfang we already talked about it in chat. But I think you would shoke half the forum if you do the in above and below thing whit a night elf in the pits.

You know what go for it
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A WAL phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: A WAL phenomena   A WAL phenomena Empty

Back to top Go down

A WAL phenomena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: