We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vad gor du?

Go down 
+4
Siheld
Shadowtroll
Morgalyen
Emanee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Vad gor du? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 am

Well, it's always fun when half the raid speaks Swedish. Or at the very least Danish (shrudder).
And in the background, Quint says: Hey, I understand what you're saying!

Off topic (was there a topic to begin with?), someone asked for a Swedish guild yesterday, and a bunch of people told them to look for the Huscarls of Jyns... Hey, we're 4 people and we've never reqruited! Why do people know we're a swedish guild?

Anyway, enjoy our lovely summer weather.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 am

Word travels around I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 am

indeedee, and yup sushi time soon... just let me ensure I dont have piggy sniffles first....
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 pm

looks like it wasnt the piggy sniffles... so next week at some point? MSN meh Wink
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:36 am

http://www.emybloom.com/?p=52

The update on Turkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Nice pictures...
Is there really a Turkish food called Draeni... which is made of squid? Poor squidfaces...
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:28 am

I was sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out how on earth I've seen those pictures without hacking into your photobucket. Then I realized that I saw them on Facebook. lol xD

I love Turkey, it's warm and the people are very friendly. Did little kids perchance try to sell you simple flowers that they picked from bushes? Love that, haha.
I accidentally smacked a kid in the face after he gave me a flower. I was pissed as hell after a night out with my friends, walking home early in the morning after the clubs had closed. I took a flower that was offered to me by this kid right? Thinking it was a gift. Then my mate told me that I needed to pay for it... and as I was about to turn around to give the flower back I misjudged the distance the kid was at and round slapped him with the back of my hand. I just said "Oop" and then gave him the flower back. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vad gor du?   Vad gor du? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vad gor du?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: