We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it ends

Go down 
+9
Chassandra
Lyranne
Shadowtroll
Basslar
Quintilius
Adalan
Vexacus
Opathu
Chowlawu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

And so it ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it ends   And so it ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:06 am

Nerissa wrote:
I've never applied to a raiding guild, and as long as AO exists I'm never likely to. In my 10-man Naxx last night. I knew everyone's real name, and had met almost half of them in real life. How fucking awesome is -that-! Very Happy Playing with friends is infinitely more fun than playing with a random bunch of people who just want the same loot you do. ^^

Yeah, exactly. If Silver steal my shammy healing lewt, I'll just break his knees Twisted Evil
But seriously, as Lyranne said somewhere earlier, "I raid with friends or not at all". Exactly, VoA and OS not included.
It's far harder to be angry with people for some stupid wipe in a computer game but who you hug in RL.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: And so it ends   And so it ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 am

Chassandra wrote:

It's far harder to be angry with people for some stupid wipe in a computer game but who you hug in RL.

I can manage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: And so it ends   And so it ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 pm

this thread reminds me of my plans to act like a raid guild with the BoK and raid all wings of scarlet monastery.

we didnt got the right levels for that tough Sad.
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: And so it ends   And so it ends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:19 pm

I still stand by that ethos. I've tried raiding with strangers and in all honesty, it's horrible. Even something as easy as VoA is just not enjoyable because it's always with random people (and not forgetting that some tend to do very stupid things with loot distribution, causing needless drama).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it ends   And so it ends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it ends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: